Fall/Winter... (40) DRAGON Babies 2012!! Dec - Apr 2012 BFPs... (7) Angels

Hi ladies! Does anyone have any good mocktail recipes? We are going out with friends and I want to order something fun and pregnancy safe while everyone else is having their beer and wine :)

Hi Ladies! I am newly newly newly pregnant (first positive yesterday) and I am hesitant to leap right into a pregnancy thread...but I am so excited I can`t help myself!

I just took an FRER for the first time (just wondfos yesterday) and here is the result!

My EDD based on LMP would be Oct 30, but according to FF it is Nov 5.

Symptoms started at 8 DPO with tender breasts and nausea. Those have been the major two ever since...

Hi Gaiagirl I was wondering the same, cool to see our dates are similar too :winkwink:

My EDD by lmp is 1 Nov, by Ov is 6th nov. Last time I was preggo my mw calculated EDD by doing 40weeks + 2 days (which this time wud b 3rd nov) and my DD arrived right on time (fluke!).

I'm going to stick with 6th nov unless told otherwise I think - I wouldn't mind the date shifting forward but putting it back a few days wouldnt be cool!

You and I are SO close in dates! That's so funny! I Ov on Feb 13, so I would be Nov 5 I think?

I know what you mean about moving back but right now I like to pretend I'm in the 4 wk range! I think I'll change my tickers next week, so I'll be stuck in 4 weeks for awhile!

Hi Ladies! I am newly newly newly pregnant (first positive yesterday) and I am hesitant to leap right into a pregnancy thread...but I am so excited I can`t help myself!

I just took an FRER for the first time (just wondfos yesterday) and here is the result!

My EDD based on LMP would be Oct 30, but according to FF it is Nov 5.

Symptoms started at 8 DPO with tender breasts and nausea. Those have been the major two ever since...

Hi Gaiagirl I was wondering the same, cool to see our dates are similar too :winkwink:

My EDD by lmp is 1 Nov, by Ov is 6th nov. Last time I was preggo my mw calculated EDD by doing 40weeks + 2 days (which this time wud b 3rd nov) and my DD arrived right on time (fluke!).

I'm going to stick with 6th nov unless told otherwise I think - I wouldn't mind the date shifting forward but putting it back a few days wouldnt be cool!

You and I are SO close in dates! That's so funny! I Ov on Feb 13, so I would be Nov 5 I think?

I know what you mean about moving back but right now I like to pretend I'm in the 4 wk range! I think I'll change my tickers next week, so I'll be stuck in 4 weeks for awhile!

Ikwym about 4 weeks looking better on a ticker - I'm holding myself back from changing mine but only just! 3weeks seems so ridiculous :winkwink: Roll on tuesday!

Come on Monday! So, ready to see my beating lil bean. :happydance:

How is everyone feeling? Besides having lack of patience... I know I can't be the only one waiting to see baby for the first time.

How is everyone feeling? Besides having lack of patience... I know I can't be the only one waiting to see baby for the first time.

I'm dying!!! I dont get to see the doctor till the 19th. I really really hope my bean is big enough to hear the heart beat on the doppler! unless things have changed since my daughter 7 years ago I dont think I get a scan untill 20ish wks.

I have one week to go until my 12/13 week scan, so this morning I.... POAS!

Yup I took yet another pregnancy test. I am an idiot!

It was positive, so I'm not having a panic attack, just wish my scan would hurry up!

x

L you are so close! :happydance: TOMORROW!!! What time is your scan?

My 12 week appointment (probably no scan) is Tuesday...I had dreams about it all night last night. I wish I could at least get some relief from obsessing over it when I'm asleep! :wacko: Come on time, pass!!

I'm dying!!! I dont get to see the doctor till the 19th. I really really hope my bean is big enough to hear the heart beat on the doppler! unless things have changed since my daughter 7 years ago I dont think I get a scan untill 20ish wks.
I go on the 15th!! Do they normally let you hear the heart beat at your first appt?

20 Weeks!? Thats such a long wait for a scan. I'm in Ohio, and I had my first Scan with DD at 6w5d and we saw a beating heart. My Dr. gives scans at every Dr. appt until the can hear HB via with doppler. I went at 10w5d and it was to early to hear DD's HB so I had another scan. The HB is usually heard between 12-14 weeks. So, I'm getting a scan for the first time tomorrow with baby #2 at8w2d.... I really hope you don't have to wait 20w!

I have one week to go until my 12/13 week scan, so this morning I.... POAS!

Yup I took yet another pregnancy test. I am an idiot!

It was positive, so I'm not having a panic attack, just wish my scan would hurry up!

x

I also did another pregnancy test last night! Ha! Ha! The test line showed before the control line. However, I've recently heard you could get a negative with a high HCG level. I hope the week flys fast for you! :hugs:

L you are so close! :happydance: TOMORROW!!! What time is your scan?

My 12 week appointment (probably no scan) is Tuesday...I had dreams about it all night last night. I wish I could at least get some relief from obsessing over it when I'm asleep! :wacko: Come on time, pass!!

My scan is at 10am... I still can't wait! I also can't believe its TOMORROW! :happydance: I think that you'll either hear it via doppler or have a scan... How else will they monitor baby?

I go on the 15th!! Do they normally let you hear the heart beat at your first appt?

At my first appt, I'll be 8w2d and since a HB can't be detected via doppler until between 10-14w... I get scans. I can't believe you had to wait 20w. That is such a long wait for a scan.

My scan is at 10am... I still can't wait! I also can't believe its TOMORROW! :happydance: I think that you'll either hear it via doppler or have a scan... How else will they monitor baby?

Thanks. I'm afraid that they will try the doppler and then if they can't find it they will say "Well you have your NT scan scheduled next week so just wait until then" :wacko: I hope not! I am not too proud to beg :haha:

I will be thinking of you tomorrow morning, can't wait to hear how it went :hugs:

I think so If the baby is big enough. I was around 10 wks with my first at my first appointment and heard her heart beat. Its been a looong time though every thing may be different

Newlywedlife, I think you will be too early to hear it with a doppler, but hopefully you will get a scan instead. I didn't at my first appointment, but I know it's common to have one, at least in the US.

Chloe, 20 weeks before your first scan is CRAZY! Don't they offer an NT screening at all? At my doctor's it was just scheduled for me by default! And that's at 12-14 weeks!

leinzlove- I hope I am wrong I hope I don't have to wait I guess I'll find out on the 19th.

Newlywedlife, I think you will be too early to hear it with a doppler, but hopefully you will get a scan instead. I didn't at my first appointment, but I know it's common to have one, at least in the US.

Chloe, 20 weeks before your first scan is CRAZY! Don't they offer an NT screening at all? At my doctor's it was just scheduled for me by default! And that's at 12-14 weeks!

I don't even know what an NT scan is. The only scan I had with my daughter is the one where we found out the sex. I am sure that wasnt the point of the scan I am sure they were looking to make sure she was developing fine. Things could be different now, I am going to a different practice for one and for two DD is 7 so is was a long time ago procedures could easily be different.

Well, I have a VERY long wait ahead of me! Unless I am unsure of dates (which I am not), I won't have a scan until 18-20 weeks. That will also be the only scan.

I do hope to hear the heartbeat around 10 weeks...I was hoping maybe even at 9 weeks because that is right before Easter weekend and we wanted to tell our families that weekend!

How, oh HOW, do I not worry until then?!!?!?!?!??!?!

I can't imagine how I could wait until 18 weeks! I'm going to the doc in a week and I'm hoping that I'll go again at 8 weeks to hear the heartbeat. I don't think I'll be comfortable until then. I suppose though, if there isn't any bleeding, they would assume everything is fine until then anyway.

I just called my fav midwife today but she's not taking clients :nope:

I phoned another one tho and she's really nice so looking forward to a booking in appt on Thurs, omg it's feeling more real now!

LilLichloe - 18weeks wow! That sux you don't get a 12 week scan, maybe you will tho fx :flower: I was annoyed at not getting a 6-8 week scan now I feel silly :winkwink:

Morning girls! Well I listened to ur advice and waited til now to do my last CBdigi! And I got my 3+ in literally a blink of an eye! Pretty much instantly! I poured my pee away n the result was showin! :happydance: I can only assume that the speed is a good thing??? Feel a bit calmer now I know everything is going the right way!

18 wks til a scan?? Wowza... Seein as Americans pay insurance, won't it cover earlier ones? I should have a datIn scan in 6ish weeks. Phoning my Gp to make 8wk appointment today. Will feel in limbo til then !

Had a telephone call from the nurse practitioner at our doc this morning confirming that I am pregnant. Have a appointment with my gp on the 7 th march to be refered to EPAU so hooefully i will gwt a scan at 7 weeks. Was also informed if I start spotting ( as i have a history from 5 weeks) I can ring the docs anytime for an emergency appt. Feeling more reasured this time.

CONGRATS to all the welcome new comers! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

* First Page Updated *

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->