Fall/Winter... (40) DRAGON Babies 2012!! Dec - Apr 2012 BFPs... (7) Angels

Hi Ladies! I am newly newly newly pregnant (first positive yesterday) and I am hesitant to leap right into a pregnancy thread...but I am so excited I can`t help myself!

I just took an FRER for the first time (just wondfos yesterday) and here is the result!

My EDD based on LMP would be Oct 30, but according to FF it is Nov 5.

Symptoms started at 8 DPO with tender breasts and nausea. Those have been the major two ever since...

Hi Gaiagirl I was wondering the same, cool to see our dates are similar too :winkwink:

My EDD by lmp is 1 Nov, by Ov is 6th nov. Last time I was preggo my mw calculated EDD by doing 40weeks + 2 days (which this time wud b 3rd nov) and my DD arrived right on time (fluke!).

I'm going to stick with 6th nov unless told otherwise I think - I wouldn't mind the date shifting forward but putting it back a few days wouldnt be cool!

You and I are SO close in dates! That's so funny! I Ov on Feb 13, so I would be Nov 5 I think?

I know what you mean about moving back but right now I like to pretend I'm in the 4 wk range! I think I'll change my tickers next week, so I'll be stuck in 4 weeks for awhile!

I O'd on the 13th too! Got a BFP Saturday :) I don't have my first appointment until April 17th. That seems soooo far away. I was even hoping to have it before Easter so we could share the news with our families then. My Dad's bday is around then and we will be traveling to see them so that would have been great. It's gonna be a long/hard wait to tell anyone but I am so glad I have you ladies to share this with! Especially us being the same dates!!:hugs:

Hi Ladies! I am newly newly newly pregnant (first positive yesterday) and I am hesitant to leap right into a pregnancy thread...but I am so excited I can`t help myself!

I just took an FRER for the first time (just wondfos yesterday) and here is the result!

My EDD based on LMP would be Oct 30, but according to FF it is Nov 5.

Symptoms started at 8 DPO with tender breasts and nausea. Those have been the major two ever since...

Hi Gaiagirl I was wondering the same, cool to see our dates are similar too :winkwink:

My EDD by lmp is 1 Nov, by Ov is 6th nov. Last time I was preggo my mw calculated EDD by doing 40weeks + 2 days (which this time wud b 3rd nov) and my DD arrived right on time (fluke!).

I'm going to stick with 6th nov unless told otherwise I think - I wouldn't mind the date shifting forward but putting it back a few days wouldnt be cool!

You and I are SO close in dates! That's so funny! I Ov on Feb 13, so I would be Nov 5 I think?

I know what you mean about moving back but right now I like to pretend I'm in the 4 wk range! I think I'll change my tickers next week, so I'll be stuck in 4 weeks for awhile!

I O'd on the 13th too! Got a BFP Saturday :) I don't have my first appointment until April 17th. That seems soooo far away. I was even hoping to have it before Easter so we could share the news with our families then. My Dad's bday is around then and we will be traveling to see them so that would have been great. It's gonna be a long/hard wait to tell anyone but I am so glad I have you ladies to share this with! Especially us being the same dates!!:hugs:

Yay! I am sending my intake form to the midwife office today and I HOPE to get an appt in a few weeks. Here they do once a month at first, then every 2 weeks closer to and eventually once a week right before EDD.

I think we will tell our family on easter weekend. I will be just about 10 weeks, and won't have had a scan and may not have even seen the HB but if all seems well by then I think I will feel OK telling just parents.

Before then ir will just be 2 close friends and their DHs. Eeeek, I am still SO nervous and trying so hard to be calm, confident and positive!

I wish I could get in sooner. I don't remember waiting til almost 12 weeks with my other kids. I think it has to do with the doctor I picked too and being so busy. I did call this clinic that is a couple hours away and they do 3d/4d ultrasounds. You just pay $75 and get pictures and a dvd. Of course it's way better to do it when the baby is bigger. I think I will do that the beginning of April so when we go see my family at Easter (and Dh's family) we have something to show them. It does make me nervous not going to the doctor right away. If I don't go that route I think we will wait to tell til after the appointment. I want to tell someone! lol.

It's so hard not to tell everyone - I'm dying to! My brother is getting married 21 April and I'm a bridesmaid so im hoping to hold out until the week before that (11wks) - cos it'll be obvious if I'm not drinking on the hens night!

I'm going to tell everyone at once I think, last time when I tried to only tell parents and siblings everyone found out anyway! And I don't want the bride to stress about my dress size or take any shine off the lead up to their big day :winkwink:

Debzie, that's great news about the doc, glad they are being supportive :)

I told my mum and a couple of friends I can trust straight away, needed people to talk to besides poor OH haha :)

Hope everyone is doing ok! I am 10 weeks today :happydance: and scan 2 weeks today! x

Congrats to Elhaym and all the other Tuesday girls :happydance: I'm 12 weeks with my appointment (probably no scan) TODAY!!! I'm really really nervous about it. Hope to have good news to report several hours from now.

Is there room for another? :flower: I'm due November 3rd :) xx

Hi Coleey, welcome and congrats :)

Happy 12 weeks seaweed :happydance: hope the appointment goes well x

Thank you :hugs: Congrats to you too!
Good luck with your appointment Seaweed! :) xx

How you feeling so far Coleey, been hit with any symptoms yet?

Welcome coleey and congratulations.

Elhaym cannot believe youare 10 weeks allteady seems like I'm living in some sort of time lapse universe where time is going by just not for me lol.

My simple head cold turned out to be a nasty 24 hour bug. Temp spiked to 101.6 and i couldnot get it down until 4 am. The joys of having a weakened immune system. Still feel like I have no energy so taking things easy. Just hope that my beans ok.

LMAO feels pretty slow to me :haha: though I think the first bit, like 4 to 8 weeks, is the worst for dragging, it is bloody torture. Does seem to be getting better now, hopefully once I have 12 week scan and all is ok *crosses fingers* I'll relax a bit more and it will go faster!

Hope you're feeling better now I'm sure bean is ok xx

I'm feeling okay at the moment thanks, just tired :) How are you? I've been having a lot more symptoms than I did with my son, it's so funny how they're so different, but really nice too! :)

Thank you Debzie :hugs: Hope you're feeling better now, I'm sure your lil bean is fine :) xx

You know I feel good today for a change - for the first time in weeks I don't have a horrible sweet taste in my mouth and sicky feeling, food tastes really good! Of course I panicked my symptoms were fading but staying positive, I'm getting towards end of first tri so hoping this is just my hormones settling down :)

I hope you don't end up feeling too bad through first tri, its so mad how different symptoms can be! Your son is a cutie :D

Try not to panic hun. I didn't have many symptoms with my son, I was just tired all the time and I only puked 4 or 5 times throughout his pregnancy. Lucky eh? :lol: You're doing the best thing and staying positive though, just enjoy it. Everything is fine :hugs: When is your next scan?

Aww thank you :hugs: can't believe he's 2 this year! xx

Hi Ladies,

I have updated the first page!

I want to send out massive CONGRATULATIONS to you all, wishing you a Happy & Healthy 9 mos!!! I cannot wait to follow your journey. LOVELYLISA and COLEEY, I am especially excited and happy to see your announcements as I have followed you for a few months in my testing threads. Especially LOVELYLISA with your crazy and long cycles! :hugs::flower:

Hi Ladies,

I want to send out massive CONGRATULATIONS to you all, wishing you a Happy & Healthy 9 mos!!! I cannot wait to follow your journey. LOVELYLISA and COLEEY, I am especially excited and happy to see your announcements as I have followed you for a few months in my testing threads. Especially LOVELYLISA with your crazy and long cycles! :hugs::flower:
So so sorry for you and your family MrsMM, my thoughts and prayers go out to you!! Fx'ed you get your cute little sticky bean soon :)

Hi Ladies,

:hugs: So sorry for your loss...fully intend on stalking you and celebrating with you when you get your sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->