False ovulation signs?

overthemoon

Reaction score
I read this article online on how to check if you're ovulating. It said if you are, your cervix will feel soft. Well I have read about this before, and when I try to check, I still get confused.

So I tried again expecting it to feel like the tip of my nose, but it was a bit softer than that. When I pulled my finger out, the discharge was just like egg whites, and very stretchy.

I am confused here because I used some ovulation calculators and I'm supposed to ovulate again in February... My period started January 20th and the last day of it was the 24th. isn't it way too soon to be ovulating? What's going on here?

hey i was just about to come on here and post something similar. My period came 8 days ago and finished maybe 3-4 days ago and now i have ewcm too. I usually don't get it until day 17/18 of my cycle (well last cycle and the cycles before i got pregnant). SO confused why i have it on day 8. Hey i'm not complaining if i start ovulating earlier, just means less time to wait before you start BDing for that month.

Yeah, I agree it's better for us if I AM ovulating now, then we dont have to WTT in February. But it would also be nice to be sure and know what's going on.
I wonder what this is about?

My CM went back to being creamy today so guess it wasn't ovulation as i didn't get my usual ovulation pain

I doubt it's ovulation so soon, is it just today you've had it? You can get the odd day with ewcm unrelated to ovulation.

Yes, mine went back to normal today as well. Guess it was just some random occurrence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->