False positive on clearblue advance with week estimator?

plsBpositive

Reaction score
Hi y'all!

Anyone here who had false positive with clear blue advance week estimator?

I'm 10dpo but I'm a poas addict and gave in and tested at lunch, after holding pee for 3 hrs. I was actually expecting to get bfn since it's not fmu and it's too early. But instead I got a "pregnant 1-2 weeks" results. To verify I tested with an internet cheapie and did not see any extra line within the result time frame.

So now I'm wondering, are there any chances that clear blue will give a false positive result? Me and DH would be happy if this is true but at the same time I don't want to keep my hopes up and get disappointed with the faulty test.

As for the symptoms, I've been having acne since 8dpo and I don't usually experience one unless it's before ovulation. I've been also having creamy cm since 5dpo and I'm usually dry after ovulation. I've been having heartburn since 7dpo, the last time I had heartburn was like a few months ago. And just today, I feel like I'm always out of breath!

Cheers!

I got a Clearblue bfp before the internet cheapies registered anything... Best bet is to try again every couple days.

I would say that you'll never ever get a false positive only ever false negatives so Congratulations.

well the digi can't be an evap and there for can't be a false positive. My vote is your pregger's! :)

thanks for the replies! i tested again friday afternoon with First Response and it's :bfp:

Me and DH are so ecstatic and looking forward for this bundle of joy Jan next year. Yey!

Congrats, h & h 9 months. How does that ic look like? I will make sure I won't buy them :)

Yes I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->