False positive?????

nothappening

Reaction score
Hello!
Have had soooo many symptoms last 2 weeks but BFN BFN BFN. Today I woke up and tested and BFP!!!!! (Sainsburys own Digi Tests). This afternoon I went to my GP who did a urine test which came back negative ?! Has told me to test again and if I am still getting positives in 3 days go back and he will do a blood test ???
Has anyone else ever had a false positive ???? At all or when using this sainsburys digital ??? Or has anyone had the doc result be negative when it really is a positive ????
I am going out of my mind :-(

Xxxx

Hi there,

I don't know of many false positives out there, but that could be my own ignorance. I DO however have a friend who made it weeks into her pregnancy and all the tests were BFN's (even on a doctors visit)....different ladies secrete the HcG hormone differently. One of my former tests was "ok...maybe a 2nd line...wait...nope, nothing...eh, test tomorrow"--and my second child, the BFP came up right away like "HERE I AM!!!!"

I HATE the wait and I'm sure you do too...but in this case, unfortunately my friend, that is all I can see that you can do...hang in there...

xoxoxo

My best guess, since you are early on...

HCG hormone isn't as strong in the afternoon, especially if your not using your super concentrated FMU.

With my son, I would get BFN in the afternoon until closer to 5-6 weeks. Only BFP with FMU.

However, I want to say I had a false positive on a digi first response my last cycle and I hear those tests are notorious for it. Test with a line test tomorrow morning.

Also, something to remember is that doctor's offices often use tests that are no stronger than the average internet cheapy.

Ok so I took 4 tests this morning that are all negative. Heart has broken and think I'm giving up on the baby making for a while. Highly doubt doctors + 4 X tests will be wrong and 1 X positive be right.
Still no sign of AF, I think she's playing games.
Thanks xxxxxx

Sorry to hear hun. I'm technically 3 days late for AF and BFN this morning too.

:(

Still no AF and still having symtoms. Am often v irregular so wondering if I've worked my dates out wrong/having a longer cycle.
Feel like I can't quite let go until AF arrives xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->