False positive?

bebe

Reaction score
Anyone ever had a false positive with FRER? I did one this morning and have a faint pink line it took about 4 mins to come up though, so I am not convinced. Just wondered if anyone had similar experience. Will try and post a picture later.

hi, yes i had that last month and then took a digi the next day and it was negative and then AF arrived literally about half an hour after...what a waste of a digi!!! lol

i know it's hard but best thing is to leave for a few days (2-3) then test again to know for sure.
x

Thanks, for some reason, I just don't think its right.

I had 2! They both disappeared within 20 minutes of testing though. I don't trust FRER as I've read loads about false positives with them.

It hasn't disappeared though. Guess I will just have to test tomorrow

Good luck hun - I hope its positive xx

Have you got another make you can use? When is AF due?

I've never used them, why are you so sure its wrong?

AF due tuesday. Have a digi and a clearblue non easy but will probably wait till tues or wed to test as AF always starts in the evening for me. I have no major symptoms though other than what I thought was implantation pink cm at 7dpo.

good luck hun hope this is it for you

xxxx

A little while ago I got a line on a frer, very very faint & mainly visible at the edges, had to take it apart to get a good look.
Bought another pack & some clearblue ones, got all BFN's no lines at all.

I'm going to stick to the IC's from now on, I spend tooooo much in boots! :)

If the line is visible without taking the test apart, then it's very possibly an early postive, fingers crossed!

If the line is still there, I think that sounds positive. These tests are supposed be something like 99% accurate so, unless it disappeared, I think it's a good sign. Try testing again tomorrow or on Tuesday and see what happens.

If its visable hun , Without squinting .And still hasnt dissapeared . Then that sounds positive .
Have u got a piccy for us to have a gander at :) . I would say test again with tomorrows fmu . Good luck . xxx .

It is visible and no squinting but quite light. Definitely pink though and too a few minutes to show. Will try and post a pic later.

i thought these test were suppose to be one of the best ?!?! well good luck hun and i hope u get ur bfp !

It is visible and no squinting but quite light. Definitely pink though and too a few minutes to show. Will try and post a pic later.

Sounds like it might be the beginnings of a BFP then, how exciting!
I've just twigged your ticker says 15dpo!!! Very promising indeed! :D

Why do you think its a false positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->