False positives alltest brand??

iwantababynow

Reaction score
The last 3 days I've been getting lines on these tests with the stronger positive yesterday morning i had a line on everyone except the 2 I tested with water lol i just looked to see if there were any reviews on them and there is only one that says they give false positives another cheapie brand this morning was negative i still feel pregnant, any advice would be great I can't test again till tomorrow and the waiting is driving me mad!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160927-142454.jpg
    Screenshot_20160927-142454.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20160926_075323.jpg
    IMG_20160926_075323.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 52
The second picture (with just 2 tests) i see a line on the bottom one.

I tweaked the picture (hope you dont mind) and can clearly see the line. I would be really surprised if that was a false positive. I had a few issues with different tests early on with my 2nd. Some were positive clearly and some didnt show hardly anything even when a digital said 3+ x

Attachments

• IMG_20160926_075323.jpg
    IMG_20160926_075323.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 26
I didn't start getting decent lines on cheapies until around 14dpo. I think if you are pregnant and getting faint lines on these, maybe try a better brand and see if you get a darker line. I bet you will!

Thank you!! that line was the last test I had the top one was fmu and the bottom 2mu one step one the next morning was negative so I don't know, I have some frer due in the post tomorrow!!!

Yes these give false lines!! I can't comment on what they look like when they are positive but they gave me lines when I wasn't pregnant! Sorry but they are terrible tests. Xx

Oh no! Looks like they are false positives bit still getting pregnancy symptoms so we will see!

I'm so disappointed that last one came up within 3 minutes

I know it's really frustrating... Also i found the line would be darker with more concentrated urine too. Hopefully you are pregnant but i wouldnt trust these tests unless it was confirmed with another brand xx

I have also had lines on these and not been pregnant, the lines fade after 1hour ish normally but last cycle they looked clear bfp but I wasn't pregnant. Hope yours are true lines xx

Oh no it looks like no one has had any luck with these, I jut ordered some more as well!

You never know hun it could be a genuine bfp

it's more likely that the BFP was real and ended in a chemical than it being a false positive.

Thank you i keep telling myself the same thing, boobs at still really sore and no af so there's hope!

They were false positives I can't believe it!! I never had any false positives in the 10 years since I started trying for my first and believe me I pee'd on a lot of sticks!!! And the whole 23 had lines and the ones today did and frer was completely blank ��

Sorry... It's shocking that they are allowed to sell them!! I was totally convinced by them too xx

I got a good deal for these test (or so I thought) 100 for £8 but all mine have had lines so far. So sorry hun x

So frustrating! And heartbreaking too! But....its not over till :witch: shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"