FAO mummy_mi

A

anothersquish

seeing as I seem to have forgotten who I sold it too Im trying you now :rofl:
Did I sell you a small BG AIO in butternut? If so have you still got it and can I buy it back ??

Did you sell the BG AIO you got from me or do you still have it?
If you still have it could I buy it back from you? I kinda feel bad about having sold it now as it was the first nappy Theo wore :blush:

I'm sure I do!! If it's a BG V3 that is? What colour is it? Remind me, my memory is atrocious! Do you want it for his memory box or something?

Oh... It wasn't me that bought it then am afraid... I have (and have only ever had) BTP BGs V3s. I haven't yet got my mitts on any smalls!

Sorry xx

hmmm wonder who it could have been...oh perhaps mummy_mi with Chloe.

You sold be a yellow BG AIO in small, which I sold onto clarge on cnt for a £5 at the very end of April as Chloe out wee's it now!

Sorry!! xx

I didnt think it would bother me but it does...Im an idiot LOL
I am determined to track it down and get it back eventually!

i hate it when things like that happen, really upsets me (i'm very soppy), i really hope you track it down x

Sorry, we had it for more then a good few months, I did offer it on here first as usual and then on cnt. Feel so bad now!! Hope you can find it! xx

Oh, no worries :) Its only now hes bigger and I was looking at the photos of him wearing it I felt bad about selling it LOL

Hope you can get it back Squishy!! They are so rare that i'm sure it wont be too awful trying to get it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->