Farm animal play mat

xprincessx

Mum to 5 beauties <3
Reaction score
Flat play mat with farm animals on. Contains crinkly grass and a crinkle flower, a squeeky, a small round mirror and a ringing bell. Excellent condition

Make me an offer and i will consider :baby:

Im interested hun but like above would like a pic and need to know the size

i think i have a pic of my son playing with it when he was a bit younger. It's not too big though. Will just see if i can get a pic up

Sorry the pics aren't very clear. The first one is my son playing with it at about 2 months and the 2nd pic is him at 8 days old and his 3 month older cousin on it to give you a rough idea or the size

Attachments

• 006 (6).jpg
    006 (6).jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 8 days old (5).jpg
    8 days old (5).jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 8
ok hun its a little small for me was hoping for one about 4foot tbh want to create a full play area.

i have got another one. It's a crawling mat and it's winnie the pooh. It's quite long but not sure if i have any pics of that one. will take a look.

sorry the pic is so bad hun but this is the other one i have

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 9
Do u no the rough size of the other 1 hun? How much u wanting for it posted?

it's 142cm long which is 4.6 feet long. It was £19.99 when i got it at christmas so looking for about £6.50 posted?

Is it in good condition hun Amy stains or holes.ire anything else?

there's no stains at all as it wipes clean due to fabric and nope no holes. tbh he didnt really use it that often and when he did he just rolled off it cos he was too active and wanted to roll all around the room haha

Yea sounds gd hun got 6in ppal or can transfer rest but takes a few days hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->