• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

FarmVille Addicts!! (i cant be the only one)

celine your farm is great! jealous you have the villa! its gunna be ages til i can get one! haha, im waiting for my green roses to be done so i can rearrange my farm! xx

Im addicted too!!! Level 34 and a 1/2 :rofl:

Looking for more neighbours, and have sent personal messages with my information to everyone here so far :)

Happy Farming!! :hugs:

Hi there, I'm totally addicted as well. I'm currently on level 31. I think its a fab idea to add each other from here. You can never have too many fv addicted neighbours on fb. Lol.
Feel free to msg me and I add you.
I just wish i could go on my farm on my phone, that would b just fab or so more mummy friendly. Lol

X

Yea I wish i could play it on my phone too!

Properly in the near futire they gonna bring an app for the iphone and blackberry out so you can play it on the phone.

I am quite addicted to FV. I'm on level 32 atm, hubby plays FarmTown but I got bored of that one and switched to FV - hated it at 1st but now I'm on everyday without fail. That and Treasure Madness.

Is anyone else playing Mafia Wars to get to Hotrod vehicles that do 9 plots at a time?? I am :blush:

well i thought i was a bit addicted until i read this thread and i'm clearly not :haha: I'm only on like level 11 or somethin :blush:

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/topginger24

I think that takes you to my facebook if anyone wants to add me for FarmVille...just put a message on sayin where ur from :)

I started FV last night when I was bored... and BnB was down :blush:

No idea what I'm doin:blush:g I just fertilied peoples crops lmao...

I'm slightly addicted to FV, also. I'm only on level 13 or 14, but I'm getting there. Need more neighbors so i can get a bigger farm. Who wants to help me. lol.

i will add me im becki chrisham picture is the same as my avatar on here :) xx

I'm slightly addicted to FV, also. I'm only on level 13 or 14, but I'm getting there. Need more neighbors so i can get a bigger farm. Who wants to help me. lol.

I'll help, add me to facebook :)

https://www.facebook.com/topginger24 :thumbup:

I'm a farmville addict too - if anyone wants to add me, PM me and I'll give you my details. I'm trying to get my stable done and it's been taking forever. :growlmad:

I'm a farmville addict too - if anyone wants to add me, PM me and I'll give you my details. I'm trying to get my stable done and it's been taking forever. :growlmad:

Haha, same here....I bought lots of stuff in the end. lol

ooh i love this forum,i love farmville,im addicted (got to do something while OH on xbox :) ) Made one up for my daughter too but really its for me ...... if anyone would like ma as a neighbour id be glad to help out.

I love this thread, i am also a FV addict and need more neighbours to make my farm bigger, on level 22 at the momment.

I'm another addict lol I'm on level 35 - here's a link to my profile if anyone wants to add me
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1379074369

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"