FarmVille Addicts!! (i cant be the only one)

Boothh

Jesse, Teddy and 4 angels
Reaction score
:D just thought we could use a group like this so we can add more neighbours etc etc, and give tips lol, am not the only one who is a secret nerd am i? xx

omw Im SUCH an addict!!! Got my dh addicted too but he is a little worse than me at times! What are your tips?
Do you have a pretty farm or a (as my dh calls it) "functional" farm, i like to think I have a pretty functional one lol

haha i have a pretty functional one too, what level are you on? i had one on my old facebook account, and iv been using a new facebook for the past nearly 4 weeks ive just got on to level 30today haha, currently collecting gold! xx

woah thats some levelling, my dh started after me and then quit for a while but as now he is readdicted he has almost caught up with me and Im level 46!
Do you have a particular way of farming? I am trying to get mastery in all the planting in the correct order (stupid i know lol) But Im up to peppers atm so its going well!

ohhh another addict here :haha: im level 43 (almost 44)

i think i was level 40 on my old account, i havnt got any crop mastery yet! i get sidetricked by the special ones with more xp haha, iv got a couple of stars though, i tend to like planting grapes cus you get alot of profit with them, i know you get alot with peas but i have to be on level 32 for that :( i should be there by the end of the week though, it gets more difficult at the higher levels cus you need soo much xp to level up!!
favourite crop anyone? x

what on earth is FarmVille..? I live on a real farm but i take it that doesn't count lol x

I love fv too, its taking over my life lol

I also plant the crops to get mastery in order too haha I'm on level 40 something my husband thinks I'm such a nerd!

its soo addictive though, anyone have any tips on how to gain more xp? the one i use the most is to buy loads of haybales then delete then buy them again! we should all add each other, i need more neighbours on this account! lol xx

what on earth is FarmVille..? I live on a real farm but i take it that doesn't count lol x

Its a shamelessly super addictive game on facebook based on virtual farming in real time..if thast makes any sense at all? There are lot os incentives and levels and mini challenges etc.

Fave crop hmmm not sure, since im going to all the mastery in order I tend to plant that one every 2nd row and alternate with other crops getting them all to the first star in the meanwhile :p

How are all your chicken coops and stables going?

Hi Ladies!!

Im sambatiki and I am a farmville addict :blush:

haha hello sambatiki! welcome aboard lol,
iv just got my chicken coop up to 40capacity, i only have 29items in my stable cus i had to start again! and iv got sidetracked into collecting gold!
i have about 24FV cash that iv not spent yet so im contemplating using those to finish off my stable! iv just got onto level 31 now :D

Ohhh well done Booth... Ive still got my bloody valentines mail box there.... debating whether to remove it or not..... ohhhh the decisions! :rofl:

well hun you know i'm right there with you lol!xxx

haha yes ash i do but you keep sending me stuff to my old profile :( loads of people keep doin it everytime i go on i have about 10 gift requests and none on my new one haha, i deleted my valentines box the other day! x

how much gold have you got, 206 for me at the moment my auntie is on 300 and something i can never beat her at it soo annoying haha!

omw! Ladies shall we add one another? Samba i never thought of you as a FV addict *gasp* now you MUT add me :p
Celine Marques Roets

haha i will add you im becki chrisham

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->