Fast Food baby

Way to give a bad name to teen mummies AGAIN :growlmad: Such a shame that her LOs health doesn't fit into her lifestyle.

that's EXACTLY what i thought

sod cooking a meal, lets go out and get pissed

disgusting

:growlmad:

mmm that pizza looks nommy

omg how good was that class! :thumbup: Amelie would eat the whole cheese though, nevermind brushing her teeth with it!

im recording it, i dont know why ill probably get well pee'd off and turn over, its pure lazyness.. like blah i do give alys chips occasionally but its deffo not covered in salt and what not and chocolate is a treat!

as for fizzy drinks, they dont get passed alys' lips she actually calls pop "yucky pop" lol just something ive always said when shes asked to taste mine
x

why on earth do you need to go to a center
to let your child touch and eat fruit and veg

seems ridiculous these centers even need to exist!

:wacko:

a 19 month old!

OMG. my nephew is 26 yrs old and weighed 34 stone last october before getting gastric bypass surgery from drinking coke. he started drinking 6 cans a day at 18 yrs old.

Amelie hates fizzy juice thankfully :thumbup: She has swiped a drink of my fanta before but spat it right back out!

I'm watching this and my god, that young woman giving her 3 year old junk, I want to reach through the screen and slap her! She has fags and lighters within his reach!

I'm sorry but this day in age with all the information out there there is no excuse. Ggrrrrrrrr

my 13yr old wont drink coke, he had about half a glass 2 yrs ago and vomited straight away and shivers at the thought of drinking it

Why does it seem ridiculous when they have the ability to help make a child healthier? That little boy seems to be making slight progress :shrug: I get what you mean because a kid could do that at home, but by making it an activity/class it seems to be helping kids :) (if we're talking about the same kid....Michael right?)

I do feel sorry for that couple tbh. They just seem way too paranoid about everything. I think the class looked good and seemed to calm the dad down a bit and just let his LO do what he wanted (although i wish he'd just let him use his own spoon :dohh:)

yeah alys tried sippin mine once and her face was a picture!! lol
x

thats so true what the lady was saying about children feeling food and exploring it before eating. I'm definetly guilty of thinking that my LO is "just playing" with her food and getting a bit cross. not any more!

That dad is an a-hole.

Oh great, well done Dad. Nice to see your putting your Children first. Ellis has never eaten a takeaway and won't for a long time!!!

Amelies had a few takeaways. She's usually in bed when/if we have one but shes had them. Usually she shares my fish and chips or chicken kebab or has a bit of pizza. Aslong as its not everyday or even every week I dont think its a huge deal.

i've only just turned over, and i'm really shocked - all of that from the cake shop. wow

Amelies had a few takeaways. She's usually in bed when/if we have one but shes had them. Usually she shares my fish and chips or chicken kebab or has a bit of pizza. Aslong as its not everyday or even every week I dont think its a huge deal.

Oh it's not when occasionally it's just if we do which is once in a blue moon and when he's in bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->