Fastpass at disneyland paris

LeannieB

Toby and Sam xx
Reaction score
Hi sorry to sound stupid but how does the fastpass system work? We didn't use it the last time we went. Can you only use this system once? Thanks in advance x

it only works on a few rides

https://parks.disneylandparis.co.uk/fastpass.xhtml

You use your park ticket to obtain one, you need to use a seperate one for all members. On the fast pass voucher there's an hour slot when you can return to use your fast pass. You can only have one fast pass at any time (so if you had one for Big Thunder Mountain you couldn't also get one for Peter Pan for instance unless the hour slot had opened) I hope I'm making sense. Basically if you have say a slot for 1.30pm-2.30pm for Big Thunder you could technically go to Peter Pan at 1.30pm to obtain a fast pass for there to return later before using your previous one.

They don't work that well at all. I've only used them in Florida, essentially at 10am you want a pass for X ride, you get issued it sometimes for 2pm . You can't then get a pass for any other ride till that one expires so you have to carefully pick what you go on in between. I'm not sure what the queue times are in Paris but its sometimes 1.5 hours so you could only go on 2 rides in between then 1/2 hour just killing time.
They do one for the universal parks that work better (not that this helps you!) you get one go on each of the big rides and guaranteed no longer than a 15 min wait. Costs a bit though!!

Sorry hun i wasnt ignoring you pm, i just dont always get them on my mobile.
Anyeay hope you have a good time.
It shouldnt be too busy as its before both uk and france are on summer holidays.
Its will pribably be very hot though.
Best ride to save the fast pass for is peter pan as that has some of the longest ques for any ride iv ever seen.
Once saw it reach 2.5 hours, i really dont get whats so great about it but kids lobe it :)

Paha I just read this as fatass in Disneyland Paris. X

Thanks girls, saving all this info for when we hopefully get to take Lo in a few years time-Maybe I plan a bit to much ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->