Fat Club!

Is it just red meat you dont eat? ie do you stil eat chicken and do you eat fish?

Basically the things you get from meat that you need in your diet are protein, iron, zinc and omega 3 fatty acids.

So if not getting these from meat you need to find an alternative, and should aim for 2-3 portions a day. Not eating red meat is no real bad thing as its generally quite fattening and raises cholesterol. You can substitute it with any of the following:
Fish
Chicken or other poultry like turkey
Eggs
Beans and lentils, like baked beans or chickpeas
Nuts (althoug you might like to limit these as they are fattening)
Tofu or Quorn (textured meat alternatives)

You should aim to eat oily fish at least once a week as this provides you with omega oils which are great for digestion and just about everything!

no hun i dont eat any meats

i have Quorn instead

*Removed Post*

sorry but tht is bang out of order i think u shud apologise, sum1 comes on sayin there down about their weight and u put tht?!

Ok guys i think i shall remove this for the time being until wobbles gets back

xxx

lomg time no speak.

I havent lost anything in months :lol: decided i'll go to the gym now but the other day the thought killed me :oops:

I must try harder it's six weeks to the wedding and although i'm only a 14 compared to my 18-20 originally i think i could do with a little more. so Ticker updated (sorry wobbs) and all is back on track for now.

Good luck to everyone else :D (P.S. Watermelon is in season at the moment and it's brilliant for weight loss :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->