Fat Club!

I have lost 5lbs from being ill, and an inch off my waist and hips :D:D:D

I should get ill more often! lol

xx

I said that I had been dieting since oct 04 but meant oct 05 !! Lost another 2 pounds this week too :D :D :D

Well Done all.

Ive slowed down alot with my weight latley. to start with it fell off me and now i'm a couple of pound a week at the most. I've lapsed a little latley though eatoing ice cream's and cakes. Mainly due to too many birthday's but i'm trying to be good again now.

Just need to remember to not lapse into unhealthy snacking.

AG it's not too bad if you dont eat most veg's and fruit. Just remember to think about the way your cooking it all. Potatoes boiled rather than fried. Lay off the chips if you can, and just eat whichever fruit you can, although banana's arn't the best fruit on offer.

What about trying mor exotic fruits like Lychee's, Passion fruits, Dragon fruit, Melon's try eating watery fruits too as they fill you up quicker than non watery ones.

Hope this is helpful to you.

Suz, Minxy, Gabt & Tootsie - No tickers?

Anyone need me to update info?

Right I am joining here and I am going to grab myself a ticker and try to shift 25lb to start! I aint giving my weight out, but I will update how much I have lost each week, I plan to weigh in on a Wednesday.

I am going to start off by having smaller portions and cutting out junk food, but if I have no joy on that, I am going to do weight watchers, as I know where I am with that!

I am also hoping to get more active gradually as the SPD subsides, so all in all, I am hoping to beat the bulge :headspin:

Good Luck everyone! x

OK so I wont be grabbing a ticker :cry:

Please will you sort it out for me Wobs! :baby:

https://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar098/slider-woman/lb/0/25/0/.png

https://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar098/slider-woman/lb/0/25/0/.png[COLOR=red]()[/COLOR]

Just delete the red brackets it was the only way I could get the link up for you.......could you put it in my profile please babe? ^^^^ That's what it should look like anyway! x

Well I am joining weight watchers on the 28th March! YAY, I am really looking forward to it........so would really appreciate my ticker being sorted for then please Wobs! x

:cry: did you not read my post....I can't do it :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anyway, I don't want it for 2 weeks, I have Easter eggs to eat which I brought for the family :rofl: and am hoping for KFC tonight! :blush:

Thanking you very muchly! x

i am really down about my weight today, i have been looking at myself and i cant belive i let myself gt this big :(

I am going to try my best to lose some more weight, didnt do a very good job last time! I find if its just me then i can lose the weight, but if Jase starts eating chocolate or junk then i want it too and thats when i mess up, i have no will power so i cant sit and watch him eat all the nice stuff and not have any.

The nurse said if i can show her that i can lose 2.5kg then she will give me pills that will stop my body absourbing (sp?0 the fat. I just worked it out and if im right, then 2.5kg is 5.5lbs so i have alot of work to do really.

Id love to be able to bann all cholote, crisps, bread and stodge from teh house, but its not fair on the kids and Jase if i do.

I went on a diet last year and lost 9lbs in a week, i really want to try that again but i dont know how i stuck to it, i dont feel im that strong anymore.

I have my exercise bike, my step machine and trampolene, so i have no excuse not to exercise.

We are back to TTC in JUne, so i have 2 months to try to lose as much as i can, i know i have said this before, and no doubt i will fail again this time like i did the last time, but i have to try coz my weight is really getting me down.

I will weigh myself round the chimist tomorrow and keep track of what im loseing, if i do lose any that is! I need a trip to morrisions now to stock up on rabbit food! when i lost the 9lbs i was living on cereal and salad so i will try to do that again, its just so hard!

xx

I was very good last night and prepared all the food i will need for a week.

I think thats where i was going wrong, im a lazy person so i couldnt be bothered to make anything healthy, i wanted somthing i could reach in and grab.

SO now everytthing is in tubs in the fridge, quick and easy!

I weighed myself today so i will weigh again at teh end of teh week so see how im getting on.

i went to a diet clinic yesterday my weight should be 9st.5lb but i am 10st.1lb
i no it dont sound alot but i am very flabby around my tummy

so as off this week i am trying to loose weight - hoping for 4lb a week :D

im ignoring what my proper weight should be.
Im currently 11stone 11pounds, according to the weight machine i used today i should be 8 stone 8 pounds! Now to me thats a bit ridiculous and id be happy just to make it to 10stone (though im very happy to even be where i am now)

Dionne dont be disapointed if you dont achieve 4lb a week, with your current weight you cant realy expect to lose that mich a week unless your doing some dangerous and drastic dieting, which wont be healthy for you. Realisticly you need to look at 2lb a week, this you can achive by sensible dieting. Weight loss is calculated as a percentage of your body weight so only people who are really big can look at losing 4lb a week.

im the type that needs to just go for it and not do it slow else i wont stick to it
so for 1 month i am having 500 calories a day.

i usually eat LOADS

cerial and toast
3 chocolate bars
2 crisps
10 biscuits
sandwhich
3cans of pop
chippy chips

all in 1 day!!!

so if i cut right down to hardly any thing i hope it will fall off

Careful your body doesn't go into starvation mode when it rebels against you having so little and clings onto the weight, nice and easy does it. I thought you looked great at Brum and would love to be as slim as you are btw :)

Dionne unfortunatly dieting doesnt work like that, if you eat less than 1000 cals a day your brain is programed to actaully preserve fat, so whilst you will find initially you will lose a bit of weight, your metabolism will astually slow right down as it will think their is a famine and will try to store 'emergency' fat supplies. Instead of burning fat you your body will burm muscle tissue instead so after a couple of weeks of dieting instead of it being fat your body is losing it will be lean muscle mass. Now its the muscle that allows your body to burn fat effectively, therefor the the more muscle you have the more effectively your body will burn fat, and on the flip side yoyo dieting occurs when the body doesnt have enough muscles tissue to burn off the calories your consuming. So in drastic dieting what will happen is you will lose muscle mass (so it will look like you have lost weight) and your metabolism will slow right down, once you started eating normally again your body will not be able to burn the calories, you metabolism will be to slow to process it all and your muscles will be to wasted to burn it off, so not only will the weight pile back on pretty quick, but because you muscles will be less than when you started the diet and you metabilism slower, you will actually put on more weight than you started with.

In order to successfully lose weight you need to exercise and eat between 1200 -1500 cals a day. If you want to lose weight quicker than 2lb a week you should exerscise more not eat less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->