FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

if your looking for workout dvd's i like the biggest loser one (man does that hurt the next day) and davinas :D
Im trying to do half an hours exercise ever evening consisting of sit ups, leg raises, star jumps and running up and down the stairs hahaha, that way anything i do through the day, walking etc, is a bonus xx

Which one is the biggest loser?

I was thinking of perhaps setting up a fitness DVD swap where by we all share our fitness DVD's once we've used them and try someone elses :blush:

i want that but for kinect games! lol

theres place on facebook called ' DVD Central ' do RIP dvds for very cheap :thumbup:

Well I was thinking it'd save us all buying new DVD's if we shared them :haha:

Yeah i got 0 lol. I want ministry of sound pump it up one... just cuz i like the music thought.

I was thinking of buying that one! xx

I have the Davina Body Buff DVD and really enjoy it. I do have a ministry of sound dvd which I plan to do when I am fitter. I am going to buy the biggest loser wii game soon too :thumbup:

How is everyone doing today? Who will be watching the Biggest Loser on TV tonight?

I am still doing good although a little disheartened to find the scales still read 10stone 5lbs, hoping I still get a loss on Friday as I have been working hard at this! x

Im feeling the affects of even losing 5lbs! me and marc never have sex, cos i think its cos im so fat, but we had sex this morning! so i reckon its cos im getting a skinny minnie :) x

Im allowed 37 pro points,

Today i had 2 peices of medium white toast, 2 propoints each = 4 propoints
and 2 level tsp of low fat spread 1 propoint

im doing the foodshopping today, and basically just getting fruit veg and nappies :haha:

Pingu don't look, honestly it'll start causing. Problems. What happened to me, why i only look once aweek.

Deffo get biggest loser game.

Go you Hannah :)
My oh back work after being off since 13th dec, now I can focus, without him around.

My day
Shake, boiled egg slice ww bread, shake, dunno for afternoon snack, ww quiche, lettuces, tuna.
Am. On 5 glasses of water, get my proper exercise done later, got my yoga ball out.

I just had a small jacket potato - 4 propoints, 5 slices of waffer thing ham, 1 pro point - 1 slice of WW cheese 1 propoint, 2 level tsp of butter, 1 propoint and a tiny little bit of mayo 1 propoint

lots of water! and one of avas tiny small jellies :haha: 0 propoints :)

i have the wii biggest loser game, me and oh did a challenge event last night on it, and i nearly died, I am so unfit!

Im starting properly today, as the weekend was mine and oh anniversary so we went out for a meal and we ha family around yesterday so we ate rubbish.

Hows everyone doing? x

Right most of our bad food from Christmas has gone I have been a poor with will power so far while rubbish but wry yummy food was in the house so I am Starting from today and kick starting with special k 2 week thing and starting doing more exercise again. So still 10st 7 :( but hopefully Itl soon start coming off quickly

Buttons make sure your still getting balanced diet. I've done spec k before it worked fine :)

We still have lots of goodies too. I am saving my lindt reindeer for a treat when I reach my first target x

carolyn don't do it! Your doing so well :) :kiss:

thats a good idea pingu :) x x

:muaha:
I had a handful of sensations sweet chilli crisps... I havent opened the choccies. Better do some exercise but i soooo cant be arsed!! I went swimming this morning and im going again 2moro :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->