FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

i lost 1lb gutted! only been 5days though so hopefully next friday will have a better loss! x

breakfast - my friend came around, brought me a cheese and bacon turn over, i ate 3 bites and it was just too salty and greasy so i felt guilty, i didnt eat anymore and had a fruit salad instead so 3pp for that x

Well done Boothh :happydance: I know a pound doesn't seem a lot but recently I was talking to a woman who runs a weight matters class and she showed me a model of what a pound of fat looks like and it was surprisingly big, like a can of beans. Ever since I'm always chuffed with a loss even if it's only half lb.

Just found this image, it's Gross!! - https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jVOXQUjP9Yg/S-QXuQPp5qI/AAAAAAAAAFs/GKluPShTHnE/s1600/1pound.jpg&imgrefurl=https://cookingcleancuisine.blogspot.com/2010_05_01_archive.html&usg=__YHlPmjkr2OkWJp-Io5YuvCHHlko=&h=312&w=500&sz=27&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=PW32B_qLXuZuBM:&tbnh=152&tbnw=227&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhalf%2Bpound%2Bfat%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1362%26bih%3D616%26tbs%3Disch:1%26prmd%3Divns&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=1037&vpy=95&dur=5662&hovh=177&hovw=284&tx=131&ty=103&ei=Ox8nTdiTG9GahQeBnd2nDA&oei=Ox8nTdiTG9GahQeBnd2nDA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0

xx

Hi can i join?
My weigh in day is going to be a saturday, im not following a specific diet as such just trying to be sensible and exercise more.

Starting weight: 12st 7lbs
Goal weight....long term i want to get back down to about 10st but for now im aiming for 11st:D

Well done on the losses girls! :D I WI tomorrow, not expecting much TBH been struggling with TOTM want CHOCOLATE :growlmad: :lol:

Change of plan here im having veg curry outta ww book.
100g carrots
50g onion, green beans, mushroom.
2 garlic cloves
Chopped tomato & veg stock.
Going to add couple turkey rasher.
Looks a lot so may half it. Meant be 125 Cals per serving but iv do less g to try ge5 a single serving.

i had a bbq chicken wrap for lunch and a ww mini roll, 10points so 13points so far, having late dinner, so gunna have a snack now x

today

breakfast - 3 bites of cheese and bacon turn over, fruit salad 3pp
lunch - bbq chicken and salad wrap, WW mini roll 10pp
dinner - 2 tuna and cheese melts, 4small slices WWbread, small can of tuna mixed with tbsp mayo, and WW cheese slices, and a WW peach yoghurt 15pp
snacks - WWmini roll 2pp & WWrice pudding 3pp

total 29pp daily allowance plus 4pp out of 49weekly pro points

i decided cus i weigh in on fridays and my pps start over at total of 49 on fridays over the weekend i can have whatever treats i want, then whatever pp i have left will be split for extras through the week :) x

Ive lost 5lbs :happydance:

Was going to allow myself a treat tonight but i think i should be careful as ive got 2 friends coming to stay with me this week and going by the online asda shop i just did i think there may be a couple of 'treats' this week....:dohh:

hows everyone else doing? xxx

well done on loss x

i got up quite late so missed breakfast, just had low fat cottage cheese and pineapple on WW toast 6pp and gunna have a grapefruit now and maybe a yoghurt x

weekends were always my downfall last year so this year im determined to stay on diet even at weekend! x

right iv struggled today :dohh: had my cottage cheese on toast 6pp yoghurt 1pp, mini roll 2pp jaffa bar 2pp mini vic sponge 2pp ive only got 16pp left now for the rest of the day, need to stop picking at things! x

I STS this week, TOTM and picking at things grrrr lol but this means war I WILL lose 2lbs a week from now on! :happydance: really going for it now, got my PMA back! still at the lightest I have been for years so its all good :winkwink: I NEED to be 4stones lighter for July eek so exciting xxx

Updated all losses up to here - well done!!!
All new members added to here - welcome!!!

I lost 2lb, now 12st 1lb
Need get back too 11st 13lb next week so can start updating my new ticker week after.
My cheat day.
2 slices ww bread 2 turkey rasher ww cheese
mini cadbury fudge bar, custard cream
beef, swede, carrots, cabbge, mash, yorkshire x 4 ( lol yummy ) gravy apple pie & custard
beef sandwich 3 slices of bread, bit of cheese.

Ive lost 5lbs :happydance:

Was going to allow myself a treat tonight but i think i should be careful as ive got 2 friends coming to stay with me this week and going by the online asda shop i just did i think there may be a couple of 'treats' this week....:dohh:

hows everyone else doing? xxx

Well done :happydance:

I start weight watchers meetings this morning! :happydance:

i had a cheats day yesterday and still didnt go over :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79