FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

So far so good here this morning, did a 30min workout (Davina bodybuff) and am now having brekkie and a cuppa. Food shopping this afternoon, have a list so determined to stick to it and won't be putting any treats in the trolly!

i went to weighwatchers this morning!

lost another 2.5lbs!

i now weigh 16stone 3.5lbs, 5.5lbs this week :happydance:

well done on workout pinqu.

well done hannah, so you weighing in on sunday now?

If anyone wants a nose at my photos, can add me FB. Just PM me :)

wow well done hannah :happydance: how much are u wanting to lose??
I have been well on track last few days whoop :D

Well done Hannah!

How're we all doing so far?

I've just put 2 pictures up of my horrid tummy in my weight loss journal so that as I lose the weight I can add new pictures and see the difference :thumbup:

I wanna lose another 6 stone :) haha ive had a poo day today! but will start a fresh tomo :) x

Well done Hannah!

I've just put 2 pictures up of my horrid tummy in my weight loss journal so that as I lose the weight I can add new pictures and see the difference :thumbup:

*runs off to stalk journal*

I wanna lose another 6 stone :) haha ive had a poo day today! but will start a fresh tomo :) x

I read that as "I had a poo today" :haha:

Ive had galaxy counters, waffles, latte with 2 sugars, chilli bowl and rice with a side of tortilla chips with sour cream :blush: OOPS...
start again 2moro...i dont think ile allow myself naughty days....they turn into binge eating weekends :dohh:

:rofl: i had a poo today :rofl:

I feel horrible, bloated, sicky, ive had no veg or fruit and its just a real change how much a healthy balanced diet can make you feel!

Well done Hannah!

I read that as "I had a poo today" :haha:

Ive had galaxy counters, waffles, latte with 2 sugars, chilli bowl and rice with a side of tortilla chips with sour cream :blush: OOPS...
start again 2moro...i dont think ile allow myself naughty days....they turn into binge eating weekends :dohh:

You just need learn how to still restrict yourself on cheat days, this took me a few months to workout.
Cheat days have paid off very well for me all last year.

If anyone wants a spot of late night reading ive put some handy info on 1st post on my journal..enjoy x

if your looking for workout dvd's i like the biggest loser one (man does that hurt the next day) and davinas :D
Im trying to do half an hours exercise ever evening consisting of sit ups, leg raises, star jumps and running up and down the stairs hahaha, that way anything i do through the day, walking etc, is a bonus xx

Thanks hun! :) im starting wearing my stepometor tomo. Gonna do 10,000 min :) x x

Hannah 30 day shred by jillian.

If you own a wii biggest loser game, circuit training works the whole body + strength training does you wonders.

Mmmmmm *drools* :haha:

Just allow yourself one treat a week :thumbup:

Good luck starting from tomorrow :hugs: xx

if your looking for workout dvd's i like the biggest loser one (man does that hurt the next day) and davinas :D
Im trying to do half an hours exercise ever evening consisting of sit ups, leg raises, star jumps and running up and down the stairs hahaha, that way anything i do through the day, walking etc, is a bonus xx

Which one is the biggest loser?

I was thinking of perhaps setting up a fitness DVD swap where by we all share our fitness DVD's once we've used them and try someone elses :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->