FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

I lost 30lbs in the begining just using the bike 3 x a day for 10mins then bulit it up too 40mins over time :)xx

I lost 30lbs in the begining just using the bike 3 x a day for 10mins then bulit it up too 40mins over time :)xx

*runs off to argos.co.uk* :haha:

i might be joining you on that one carolyn ;-)

im sure i saw them on offer in tescos last week........

i went online and there werent any left at tesco and the cheapest one at argos was £100+ ... i think not!! lol... moneysupermarket.com told me amazon was the next cheapest so thats who i went with and got a few other bits for birthday presents while i was there!

Im not sure where to put it though....i think i would use it most in my living room but i dont really have room for it, although im getting rid of my comp and desk (got a laptop) so i could stick in the corner me thinks xxx

Another 1lb lost!:happydance:

Down to 10stone 9lbs now! Woohoo!

Right I have been a bit slack so far but have managed to lose 3lbs. Which means I am down to 10stone 4.

I wanted to get down to 9 stone but for now have set myself an initial goal of getting down to 9 1/2 stone.

Need to keep up the will power to resist yummy fatty foods

*runs off to argos.co.uk* :haha:

i might be joining you on that one carolyn ;-)

im sure i saw them on offer in tescos last week........

i went online and there werent any left at tesco and the cheapest one at argos was £100+ ... i think not!! lol... moneysupermarket.com told me amazon was the next cheapest so thats who i went with and got a few other bits for birthday presents while i was there!

Im not sure where to put it though....i think i would use it most in my living room but i dont really have room for it, although im getting rid of my comp and desk (got a laptop) so i could stick in the corner me thinks xxx

I will have sell mine when we move in may/june no where for it :(
Im going bring mine back up in livingroom, moved it around so should fit nicely again. x

well faythe

& well done buttons you can do it!!

im back on it, reset my ticker. im going back to thursday weigh ins, so not weighing in this thursday will start next week, all id like is to be 11st12lb

Good luck mummy to amber, it so hard having the will power to not have the odd biscuit etc isn't it

well done faythe :)

I went swimming this morning, cant wait for my exercise bike to arrive :) xxx

Well done Faythe and Buttons

I have an exercise bike but it is in my parents loft at the moment, going to ask them to bring it up to me on the weekend. I am determined to use it this time rather than use it to hang my clothes on :haha:

Hey girls,
Just got back from hospital and have been signed off for 1 week. On a soft food/liquid diet for a week so I wonder how that'll affect my weight loss although I am not weighing myself next week as aliss advised me that as I had an IV drip it may screw with my fluid levels.

Not working out tonight or tomorrow as I am very sore.

Well done to everyone so far xx

Well done 4magpies, faythe and buttons on your losses :happydance: (sorry if I've missed anyone!!)

Hope you're feeling better soon Faythe :hugs: and hopefully the liquid diet won't make much of a difference to your weight loss (or FXd speed it up :D)!!

I've weighed in today and I've lost 2.5 lbs :happydance: I'm down to 10lb7.5lbs (YAY) and total loss of 13lbs so far :D

xx

Hope you feel better soon Faythe :hugs:

Well Done Bluebell :happydance:

Hope feel better soon faythe, remember to gradually introduce food back in :)

I had crap night going to see learndirect, all in my journal, boo!

Just been watching crash diet, interesting. Alot said i already knew so good to know how ive learnt is correct :)

Hey girls, had swedish meatballs, mash and ikea sauce last night. Was lush and not too bad as I used skimmed milk to make the sauce instead of cream and just added a little low fat spread in the mash.

It was loveeely.

Today I am on;

Banana for breakfast.

Pasta packed for lunch and a muller light.

Mid afternoon snack; special k 80kal bar.

Tea; havent decided. Spag bol or gammon.

And I'm gonna try fit 8 glasses of water in.

Want to lose this last stone so my BMI is under 30 for my next op!

xxx

Hope feel better soon faythe, remember to gradually introduce food back in :)

I had crap night going to see learndirect, all in my journal, boo!

Just been watching crash diet, interesting. Alot said i already knew so good to know how ive learnt is correct :)

I will do hun. As soon as I can actually shut my jaw :haha:
It's so swollen there is no way I could even attempt to chomp on anything, not even a soft narna. On yoghurts, soups, baby food and shakes atm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->