FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

sounds like good day magpie.

ive decided to have a go at eating my BMR calories then - exercise coming to roughly 1200-1300.
Yesterday i ate 1539, then i burnt 343 i think calories.

My day is/will be
cereal with semi milk 2 oranges
shake
fish cake, jacket potato (70g, very small) lettuces, carrots.
2 wholegrain ryvitas, 70g tuna, 2 oranges
ive got 600 calories for tea which at the moment be turkey mince

41 pages already haha I've got a bunch of catching up to do! I'm obv participating...

Wanna lose 15 lbs by end of july

Started @ 85Kg
Currently @ 74Kg
Goal; about 65Kg

I've got 6 pounds to loose before I'm back to a healthy BMI! So close!

I was just wondering, do you guys weigh in with your clothes on or in the buff?? I do my 'official' weigh ins at work so needless to say I wear my clothes :lol: Not sure what my boss would say otherwise :winkwink:

I get depressed from the scales at my doctor's office lol, I alwasy weigh myself at home in the buff, in the morning before I eat or drink anything. I like to have my 'true' weight as best as possible. I also ALWAYS weight myself in the mornings around the same time.

I was just wondering, do you guys weigh in with your clothes on or in the buff?? I do my 'official' weigh ins at work so needless to say I wear my clothes :lol: Not sure what my boss would say otherwise :winkwink:

I get depressed from the scales at my doctor's office lol, I alwasy weigh myself at home in the buff, in the morning before I eat or drink anything. I like to have my 'true' weight as best as possible. I also ALWAYS weight myself in the mornings around the same time.

I much prefer weighing myself at home too :D So I'm doing my 'official' WI at work as they have really accurate scales... and then weighing at home in the buff before my shower as it makes me feel better seeing that I weigh less :winkwink:

xx

Hah yup, same here... even though it's only a pound or two diff... huge boost for confidence!

Had tea w milk, oatmeal w. milk and a small bowl of shredded pineapple for breakfast today! I had been having a hard time getting back into eating better after the holidays but this week it finally feels like I'm getting back into it. Every day since Monday has been better and I've also been more active again! I hadn't stopped going to the gym all together but def need to go more regularly. Arms are sore from yesterday, plan to do legs and cardio today.

weigh in on sunday! i hope i havent gained again! :(

ive orded this dvd called the 30 day shred, which if you do it for 20 mins every day for 30 days you can lose 20lb!

WI day for me 2moro and tbh ive done very little exercise this week so i will be happy as long as i havent put on weight....my bike will be delivered in the next few days though so i will soon make up for it xx

if anything like bl game it'll be hard but good hard

have be careful with shred if youve got funny knees.

its more loose inches than lbs ive read.

Ive no idea how but ive managed to lose 3lbs this week which brings my weight to 11st13lbs...Im under 12 stone :happydance: Im going out tonight and so worried i undo all my hard work!! So when this exercise bike arrives im going to go for it!! I never want to be over 12 stone again!!

Ladies any advice...im going out tonight - whats best to drink alocohol wise? I know i shouldnt but ive had a rough few weeks and want to let my hair down...i intend to do lots of dancing!! I just need to find out what the lowest calorie alcoholic drink is haha xx

Well done 3lbs is fantastic :yipee: the lowest cal drink is probably vodka (50 cals per shot!) and diet coke. Enjoy just dont get the big greasy takeaway afterwards :lol:

Well done 3lbs is fantastic :yipee: the lowest cal drink is probably vodka (50 cals per shot!) and diet coke. Enjoy just dont get the big greasy takeaway afterwards :lol:

Haha ile do my best! I was thinking vod and diet coke...i normally drink bottles that are just full of sugar!!xx

well done! 3lbs is amazing!

Its my weigh in tomo! my last one i gained 1lb! :( and my mum said i looked fatter.. cheers mum!

mums have a way with words eh! I told my mum i was trying to lose some weight and tone up a bit and she said "yes probably best" haha xx

Oh Hannah thats not nice, what a way to boost your confidance eh :growlmad: hope you have a loss tomorrow make her eat her words :hugs:

Yeah alcopops have about 250 calories :shock: .....

Im not so worried about if i gained tomo, my sisters out on the piss tonight and she always drinks LOADS haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->