FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

Well done Carolyn and Hannah :thumbup:

It is my weigh in tomorrow but not sure I will lose anything as I have had a few naughty days :blush:. Back to it tomorrow though :thumbup:

Well done girls!!

Weighed myself this morning and I'm now another 1lb down so that's 3 so far. It's slow but at least it's happening :)

xxx

1lb is fantastic! :) by your do you look small so it takes longer to lose then someone that has lots to lose!! x

WELL DONE HANNAH!!!

That is fab. Told you you could do it.

P.S please console me when I put on this week cause I was a bit naughty yesterday and ate pork scratchings and some lovely warm bread. :(

xxx

I have lost another 1lb :happydance:

Well done MrsVenn :thumbup:

well i fell off the diet wagon this weekend but im behaving myself again as of today and have already been swimming, my size 12's fit perfectly again :D xxx

Magpie, bread and butter is my weakness!! LOVE the stuff!

my exercise bike just arrived :happdance: havent even opened it yet but thought i would come and tell you ladies haha xx

my exercise bike just arrived :happdance: havent even opened it yet but thought i would come and tell you ladies haha xx

Woo! I want one too, but for me it'd be a waste as I have a Mountain Bike and go out with friends every week or so :haha:

Let us know how you get on with it! xxx

:happydance: Have you tested it out yet? My parents visited us on the weekend so I now have my exercise bike back, I haven't been on it yet but I will do tomorrow when I watch Hollyoaks :thumbup:

haha i did 5mins earlier after it took me 2 hours to put it together :dohh:

Going to hop on tonight (aiming to do an hour) when eastenders etc are on :D xxx

Just to say I've WI today and lost another 1.5lbs :happydance:

Hope you are all doing well :D

xx

OMG! Put on 2lbs on the SW scales but STS on mine.... Gonna take notice of the STS and not the SW scales!!

Maybe I'm pregnant? Yeeey. Lol.

xxx

Hi everyone hope u dont mind me joining in. i finally joined slimming world tonight weighed in at 13st 7lbs im 5"2 need my BMI under 30 to have treatment.....finally on my 3rd natural month of a AF and just finished clomid tonight so FXd bit of weight loss might help me conceive this month :) xxx

Hiya

Sorry for delay. Trying get much stuff on ebay as possible, plus not been feeling to good in myself but anyways, moving on.

Ive updated to this point - if could take 5mins to just check out ive got numbers right, but be fabulous when you weigh in if could put loss & your current weight (just makes 10x quicker! Thank you's!)

Panther ive added you,hope your well.

4magpies - could you please check your numbers im sure ive cocked up lol

leasap - ive added you & welcome! all the best could give me goal weight too please, thanks!

well done on all recent losses, doing great, 1st month nearly gone.

ive sold my mini cross trainer & got my bike on ebay too, hoping to get as close to 29.99 as possible then going to buy another thing that basically them 2 together, which in argos clearance, then i'll have sell it when we come to move but i plan on doing as much as possible on it.

carolyn - id love to know if you managed 1 hr.. i cant! lmao, took me months to bulid up to 40mins, could just about manage 60mins, im buggered after 10mins.

ive ordered latest jillian shred dvd so start that on 1st feb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->