• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

Well done to everyone who has lost this week :thumbup:

My Grandad sadly passed away on Wednesday so calorie counting and exercise have been the last thing on my mind so not expecting a loss on Monday. Going home tomorrow so I will be back to it x

I'm so sorry for your lose hunny!! :(

Thanks Ladies :flower:. Hope you are all well.

I weighed in this morning and have stayed the same this week x

hi im back, fell off wagon for a few weeks, been havin a shit time,
weighed in this morning 13st 11 now x

back on WW today, but not been well so only had 5points so far, banana and blueberrys with strawberry yoghurt, making sweet and sour chicken for dinner, x

Im starting jillians 30 day shred tomorrow.. let feb be better month for me.. as it starts im getting cold again, only got rid of 1 i had for month second week into jan, grr.

I will update the front page, good see you back booth.

:wave:welcome back booth, hope everything is ok..

well i had a friend up staying this weekend and we had a nando's, chinese and mcdonalds all in one weekend so im going for a long walk this morning to swing in past the supermarket on my way to get some healthy food...and im going to spend as long on my exercise bike this week as possible!! xxx

yesterday ate 29 daily points and 10 weekly points, iv broken my little finger on sunday, so been full of painkillers made me feel ill so had to keep snacking, but not taking as strong now cus they make me really tired too,

i ordered my valentines present off stuart -- an excercise bike :happydance: we got a £229 voucher for amazon as part of our insurance pay out, so he said i could get a bike for my present if i really wanted one, and use that money, so it should arrive tomorrow! :D iv been using the rowing machine at my mums and doing half a km, which i know isnt alot but for someone who has never excercised i can feel it, gunna still do that, when i go over, use my bike for 30min a day at least and ill have wii fit again in next few weeks so gunna use that,
last year i was pretty overweight, so just cutting down food was enough to lose but now i think i dont have a choice gunna have to do some excercise if i want weight off, which i need in time for july!

breakfast today - 1Banana, big handful of blueberrys and some strawberry yoghurt 4pp,

need to go get some lower fat yoghurts i think cus its only the yoghurt whats got points in there x

Iv started 30 day shred.
Got 3/4 done then Hollie woke up.

Just same as biggest loser game.

first weigh in tonight, lost 2 1/2lbs so pleased with that as was naughty at weekend (all u can eat chinese lol) so now 13st 5lb :) x

breakfast - 1banana, blueberrys and cherry yoghurt, 4pp
lunch - 2slices toast with low fat cottage cheese and pineapple, 8pp
dinner - 3mini sausages grilled, scrambled eggs with skimmed milk no butter, baked beans and potato cake, 16pp
snack - big bowl of strawberrys, blueberrys and grapes and a ww strawberry yoghurt 1pp

so used 29pp my total feel really proud of myself cus my friend come round with chocolate and my favourite cookies earlier and i didnt eat any just said no im on a diet, feeling really upbeat, cant wait for excercise bike to arrive tomorrow just hope i have a good loss on monday :)

Hehe it's a good thing :D

Least you know you worked out hard.

:hi: all well done to all the ladies that have lost since I last checked in. I've been a bit rubbish again recently as it has been LO's birthday and we have had so much bad food in the house and left overs from her party i've been a bit of a piggy this week. Although I have lost 2 more lb since last checking in her and now weigh 10 st 2 so I am getting there very very slowly but I am back to trying hard again now the birthday is out of the way

Well done Buttons. Hope M had a wonderful birthday weekend

Well done all :) everyones doing so well!

Weighed myself at my mums, and I'm 15.12!!! Hope they say the same at ww saturday! That would be a 3.5 lose!!! :)

Updated to here :)

I had turkey stir fry was lovely, only like 400-500 calories.

Did shred before lunch so im chilling tonight.

aww cheers carolyn - hows bike coming on?

good going hannah!

well done on recent losses!! 1 month down... 11 more to xmas.. if theres when your target may end? :D

eurgh ive used it a few times - did 20mins last night. Im looking at it now and thinking i should but sitting on my bum watching eastenders is more tempting!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->