• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

Yummmy I would love to have some chips. We have a fish n chip van come around our road every Friday night and it is sooo hard to resist getting some but I have lived here 6 months so far and I have not given in!

We are having a treat tomorrow, we are going to pizza hut or pizza express for late lunch/early dinner. I plan on sticking to just a main and a water / diet fizzy. No cheesy stuffed crust, cheesy garlic bread or rose wine allowed as weigh in on Monday and I really want to lose. I will be working hard on Sunday to burn it off.

What is everyones plans for the weekend?

Some days I don't feel different, after loosing just lil over 5st you wouldnt think that would be the case lol.

No exciting plans here. Think were off to splash landing on 19th though, as were kid free.

dint have chips just had 3 smallest slices of pizza with 1tbsp of mayo, 13pp so got 7left for today im goin my friends so might have a glass of wine x

Well done girlies :thumbup:

I can see a difference in my face and body shape, despite not losing as much as some of you girls. But after chatting to my PT friend and another PT friend they said I've easily lost X amount in lbs of fat and replaced it with X amount lean muscle. So despite a low lb loss, I've still had good inch loss and can see a big difference in my shape. I mean, last week I got myself a pair of size 10 Nike gym pants and they fit perfectly, where as my other size 12 Nike gym pants were way too loose.

So girls, it's not all just about lb loss (so don't kick yourself if some weeks you STS or only lose a small amount) :thumbup:

I measured my self again, I've lost 1.5in of my arms, 1 of my waist 2in on my hips but 0 on my thights x :)

fingers crossed i haven't gained tomo! please prey for me! i will go out of my mind if i do, and proberly break my mums scales for lieing to me :) lol

Good luck Hannah hope you get a good loss. I am excited for WI tomorrow, tried very hard again this week x

good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow, i ate some sweets at my friends so iv took 15points, out my weekly points iv over estimated there though, so got 16 left for tomorrow on sunday gunna try not to use them though x

I've lost another 1 1/2 lb so now weigh 10 stone 1/2 lb :happydance:

Last night I went for a job for the first time in years and almost died :rofl: I am nowhere near as fit as I used to be but I guess you have to start somewhere and build it up.

Does anyone go to zumba btw? Some friends just started going and i'm thinking about going along with them. Is it good?

Tonight I tried on a new dress I brought on the weekend. It's from Next in a size 14 and it was too tight :cry: All my other clothes from Next are size 12-14 and they fit so I am guessing the dress is smaller than a standard size 14 but still it has made me feel rubbish. I now need to go shopping on Saturday and I am dreading it. I hate trying on clothes :growlmad:

Today I took the dress back to Next and decided to try a size 16 and it was way too big so I got another size 14 and again it was too big so I picked up a 12 and it fitted perfectly. The dress I had picked up originally was labelled up wrong and was a size 8, no wonder I couldn't get into it :haha:

I also had pizza hut today, I avoided starters and just had a Tuscani Tropicale Pizza. I have just checked online and it was only 579 calories which means I have cals left to munch tonight :happydance:

Hope everyone has had a good day xx

I've lost another 1 1/2 lb so now weigh 10 stone 1/2 lb :happydance:

Last night I went for a job for the first time in years and almost died :rofl: I am nowhere near as fit as I used to be but I guess you have to start somewhere and build it up.

Does anyone go to zumba btw? Some friends just started going and i'm thinking about going along with them. Is it good?

Well Done Buttons, you are doing fab. I had a peek on the scales this morning and I was 10 stone exactly, fingers crossed it stays that way for my official weigh in on Monday.

I saw on facebook that you were going for a jog. Well done you for starting, I keep saying I will but never do.

I don't do Zumba but my friends highly recommend it. One lady just does a DVD at home rather than a class.

not done bad today but been travelling down here had 2ww mini roll bars 4pp, chicken club sandwich 10pp and a chicken korma that hannah made 10pp and oj ice lolly 1pp so actually got points left which is abit naughty! xx

were is everybody ?
i had a good day today, and proud of myself again for avoiding another of my previous stumbling blocks,
we were at the services on the way home from hannahs and starving, there were no nice sandwiches in the shop and OH suggested we get burgerking, i was soo tempted but i know that all of it is loads of points and i would have ruined all my hardwork this week so i said no and just got some fruit and yoghurt from m&s!! now anyone that has been in here from last year will no burgerking is my all time favourite and i can never normally resist the opertunity so i was extra proud of myself for not ruining my good start! :)
no food is as good as being thin, thats my new motto, lol

i got AF today too so im worrying my weigh in will be affected tomorrow :/ i weighed on thursday and lost 2.5lbs so i know if iv gained that back that its AF cus iv not cheated so hopefully if that happens ill just have a big loss next week! x

:hi:

Im still here :D Im off on a little holiday this week and prob wont be back until early next week so im skipping my WI on sat so i can have fun while im away hehe ....

Will see you all soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->