• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

Got another pair of size 10 trousers today from Next for work - they fit :happydance:

well done...:happydance:

Im a comfortable size 12 just now - how much do you weigh? im hoping i can squeeze into a 10 before this year is over lol xx

10st 3 now hun. But it depends on where your weight is etc :flower:

You know you can do it hun xx

Hello Ladies,

Hope you are well. Sorry I haven't been around lately, things aren't too good for me at the moment. The calorie counting and exercise have gone out the window but I haven't gained and still remain at 10 stone so I am happy about that. I am hoping to be back into the swing of things as soon as I can.

Well done to all those that have lost recently xxx

Hello Ladies,

Hope you are well. Sorry I haven't been around lately, things aren't too good for me at the moment. The calorie counting and exercise have gone out the window but I haven't gained and still remain at 10 stone so I am happy about that. I am hoping to be back into the swing of things as soon as I can.

Sending you hugs :hugs:

I hope things get better for you, and you can always drop me a PM if you need to chat xx

Hmmm, probably haad 100 or 200 cals too many yesterday... made up for it today with about 1200cals. YAY! Didn't to any exercise or work and spent half the day in bed sick... so only burned about 1600 I'd guess. Still happy with it

A customer commented today and asked if I'd lost weight since the last time he'd seen me, I felt kind of embarrassed... So I just kind of smiled and shrugged and explained that I've had the flu. I gained all my weight so fast in the span of 9 months and then started losing it again. I almost want to pretend it never happened, but I can't do that obviously... my friends and family still noticed. Anyway... I'm slowly going back to my normal slender self... happy about it but it's slow going. Hopefully I learned my lesson and will never ever let this happen again.

Hello Ladies,

We all need a break every now and then, just make sure you don't go back to the really bad habits! See ya back when you're ready :thumbup:

Hello Ladies,

Sending you hugs :hugs:

I hope things get better for you, and you can always drop me a PM if you need to chat xx

Hello Ladies,

We all need a break every now and then, just make sure you don't go back to the really bad habits! See ya back when you're ready :thumbup:

Thanks Ladies :flower: xx

Retiring one of my jeans today :happydance: they're getting too baggy and thy're not comfortable with a belt anymore either. I've had three good days food wise... so gotta pull through today and the weekend and hopefully another 1 pound loss on Monday to FINALLY break through this plateau I've been stuck on for months...

I've had about 1040 cals so far today and hav emy lunchbox packed for work tonight, should have about 1550 cals in the end... having maaaaajor cravings right now though :(

whooop well done Hannah, you will be back to your gorgeous self in no time :D x

yeah you :) aw well done chuffed for you...cant wait till I am back to mysefl again too....why oh why did i pile all that weight on :dohh: :haha:

Haha, tell me about it! Why oh why did I eat while I was pregnant! But even more why did I gain 2 stone after!!!! Ahhh

Congrats on the loss HannahGracee

Hmmm. Ive had a pretty good week so far, thought i'd sneak a peak at the scales... exact same weight as on Monday? Probably just water weight but still frustrating... going to battle through today and tomorrow and hopefully Monday should be a one pound loss.

Calorie wise I should have lost a full pound by then, if I do good tmm I'll have the 3500 cals shortage (3500cals burned=1 pound fat loss) Hmpf. I'll be quite disappointed if the scales say otherwise.

I'm 10st 2lbs now! Half way there and 2lbs away from the 9's :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->