• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

Well......... after starting right from the begining in January with the original fatbusters 2010 ....... I can now say I have lost 101lbs!!!!!!!! (if they are still any originals around that is :D)

Well......... after starting right from the begining in January with the original fatbusters 2010 ....... I can now say I have lost 101lbs!!!!!!!! (if they are still any originals around that is :D)

Well done!! :happydance:

Hiya

Im like a yo-yo at the moment emotional im reffering to..could probably say weightloss too tbh. Im holding water a like a bitch, can see it in my hands & neck/face.

If you's want to start giving me your new numbers i will update first page tonight.

haha, im not gonna lose this week, ive been so rubbish :(

thanks x x x

I don't know whether you're still ignoring me or have me on ignore but if you could update mine to 10st 2lbs as a current weight.

If not then there's no point me being part of this thread but i'll pop in to see how you girls are doing from time to time :)

WOW! :happydance: That's really awesome, good work :thumbup:

@MummyToAmberx; my last WI was 74.1kg.
Lost the Christmas weight and finally got through that plateau I'd been stuck on. Lost weight again since but haven't weighed in yet!

25BMI here I come!

I'm thinking some of the people on the list that haven't posted in a while should probably be filtered out soon...

i will :) i binged, plus i woke up literally 5 mins before i had to go, so i just need go, so it might be... hmm *poo* weight LOL

Faythe - Will update you.

Panther - Will update you

Thanks.

I'm thinking some of the people on the list that haven't posted in a while should probably be filtered out soon...

Like me? :haha:

I agree though!

haha noooo i meant the people that joined and then never came back

Ughh having a rough day! i'm either going to end up gaining weight because of work stress this week or lose weight cause I'm working so much. Either one kinda sucks

Hello Ladies, how are you all doing? xxx

It's my WI tomo, think
I'm only gonna lose the pound I gained tho lol you??

Fine here thanks.

Think this thread failed again.. or maybe because so many people hate me now, oh well. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->