• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

Id say am blunt. lol.

Stuff with docs all sorted so back on it now.

How're we all doing? I've not penciled myself in for weigh in Sunday as I'm on and a bit bloated :haha:

Weigh in will be next weekend. I'm quite apprehensive about next week.... I wonder how well I've done!

My stomach has become very flat, not hardly jiggly at all :blush:

Lei, no one hates you. Hate is a very strong word and mostly definately not the case as I think that was aimed at me :nope:

I look forward to the day i no longer see a jiggly in th mirror lol & no it wasnt.

So whats peoples goals for march then?

Mine would be to just get slightly below11st11lb

Im been looking for some weight but all rather expensive when your on a tight budget.

My whole bodies aching again after last 2 sessions.

I haven't Wi in two weeks I just realized... I was feeling positive at the beginning of the weke but can't get a grip on my food the last two days... just eating more than I should, feels like my body needs it because I'm working so much so it's hard to diet. Ugh!

Aiming for 72.5Kg for march! So another 3 pounds assuming I haven't lost any in the past two weeks... find out on monday-ish

I lost 1.5lbs! So the pound I gained and half a pound :) so I'm 15.7! :) goal for march to be 14.13.5!! :)

Good Luck for your weigh in Panther.

Well done Hannah xx

panther ive felt like that regarding food since i went onto combined pill am now off it though back on mini pill figners crossed my relationship gets better lol
Good luck for monday.

Well done hannah! Your flying :D

Faythe - no idea, probably something light but enough to feel like its going to be like workout 2 tins of beans just aint cutting it atm lol

panther ive felt like that regarding food since i went onto combined pill am now off it though back on mini pill figners crossed my relationship gets better lol
Good luck for monday.

Well done hannah! Your flying :D

Faythe - no idea, probably something light but enough to feel like its going to be like workout 2 tins of beans just aint cutting it atm lol

Got a few here you can borrow for aslong as you like? 1kg or 1.5kg? I'd say you could use my 2kg's but I'm using those and 4kg's atm lol.

what that in lbs? cant workout stuff in kgs lol
thanks for offering, wouldnt cost fair bit to post?

Um 3.3lbs per 1.5kg dumbell. Well I can send the pair through the oh's work for aa tenner by fedex as post is costly, I think? Xx

Um 3.3lbs per 1.5kg dumbell. Well I can send the pair through the oh's work for aa tenner by fedex as post is costly, I think? Xx

thanks for offering, very nice of you.

ones were looking at were 15 so probably just better off buying some.

seen 3 kettlebells for 20, didnt think that was too bad?

anyone tried weight hula hoop?
my mam has one, its fab, it kills until you get use to it, i used for 2 days when i visited left my sides bruised haha.

thanks for offering, very nice of you.

ones were looking at were 15 so probably just better off buying some.

seen 3 kettlebells for 20, didnt think that was too bad?

No worries, I've got a lot heavier ones but need them lol.

What weight are the kettlebells? X

my whole body was shaking after my workout hannah.
you felt like that? its hard to walk downstairs lol!

erm faythe not sure ill have look later.

got set 3 dumbells if your on 4kg bloody hell LOL be awhile till i can hack that.

my whole body was shaking after my workout hannah.
you felt like that? its hard to walk downstairs lol!

erm faythe not sure ill have look later.

got set 3 dumbells if your on 4kg bloody hell LOL be awhile till i can hack that.

I've seen sets online for 4, 6 and 8 kg but it's really not worth it. I started at 8kg kettlebell as advised by Aliss, and it's definately been the right weight for me. Currently using a 12kg kettlebell and buying a 16kg tonight :)

Got mine from Ebay pretty cheap with free delivery. Do you want the link?

Really? I keep thinking 4kg doesn't seem much and that there are people doing the circuits with heavier weights :blush:

Lei, can we start over? Forget the disagreement and be friends again :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"