FatBuster 2011 Thread. Roll On In...

my whole body was shaking after my workout hannah.
you felt like that? its hard to walk downstairs lol!

erm faythe not sure ill have look later.

got set 3 dumbells if your on 4kg bloody hell LOL be awhile till i can hack that.

I've seen sets online for 4, 6 and 8 kg but it's really not worth it. I started at 8kg kettlebell as advised by Aliss, and it's definately been the right weight for me. Currently using a 12kg kettlebell and buying a 16kg tonight :)

Got mine from Ebay pretty cheap with free delivery. Do you want the link?

Really? I keep thinking 4kg doesn't seem much and that there are people doing the circuits with heavier weights :blush:

Lei, can we start over? Forget the disagreement and be friends again :flower:

8kg sounds soo heavy, didnt that like kill ya arms?
These are ones on argos:

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9283639/Trail/searchtext>KETTLE+BELL.htm

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9283653/Trail/searchtext>KETTLE+BELL.htm

No way i could done the workout earlier with the 4kg. I was using 1.1kg it was a start lol.

Yeah think thats best, i need a pop haha :pop:
I can admit i was bit of a touchy shit, honestly id never felt so ill in my life last month.

my whole body was shaking after my workout hannah.
you felt like that? its hard to walk downstairs lol!

erm faythe not sure ill have look later.

got set 3 dumbells if your on 4kg bloody hell LOL be awhile till i can hack that.

I've seen sets online for 4, 6 and 8 kg but it's really not worth it. I started at 8kg kettlebell as advised by Aliss, and it's definately been the right weight for me. Currently using a 12kg kettlebell and buying a 16kg tonight :)

Got mine from Ebay pretty cheap with free delivery. Do you want the link?

Really? I keep thinking 4kg doesn't seem much and that there are people doing the circuits with heavier weights :blush:

Lei, can we start over? Forget the disagreement and be friends again :flower:

8kg sounds soo heavy, didnt that like kill ya arms?
These are ones on argos:

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9283639/Trail/searchtext>KETTLE+BELL.htm

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9283653/Trail/searchtext>KETTLE+BELL.htm

No way i could done the workout earlier with the 4kg. I was using 1.1kg it was a start lol.

Yeah think thats best, i need a pop haha :pop:
I can admit i was bit of a touchy shit, honestly id never felt so ill in my life last month.

To start with I did find it heavy but now I'm on 12kg and finding it too light. So getting the 16kg this evening.

I've been doing the Shred DVD with 3 and 4kg dumbells haha!

Here's where I've got my kettlebells from:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/16-Kg-Cast-I...2?pt=UK_Strength_Training&hash=item45f89b4b96

Base-Fitness on ebay. Free delivery too!

I also over reacted like a right donut. Women, eh :haha: Hugs :hugs: x

Can i join too

starting weight: 16st 4
current weight: 15st 2lb
goal weight:12st

Weighed in today, last weigh in 2 weeks ago exactly 74.1... today 73.7. A little loss..... I'm quite disappointed though.... just slightly less than a pound loss over two weeks. :cry::shrug:

I've been tracking calories in and out closely since my last weigh in and I should have lost more... BUT my period just started today, had KILLER cramps all morning + was very cold & tired (I always get that on the first day, something with low iron possible?) anyway and I also haven't been drinking as much water, and was feeling quite bloated last few days... so I'm thinking all those little things made my weight a little higher.

My goal for next Monday is 73.2! (Which will give me a bmi of 25.9!! :happydance:)

Bought a few new clothes this week, still feeling guilty because I'm trying to repay debt and the clothes were not absolutely neccesary. I bought a SIZE 8 skirt! YEAH and a cute grey reversible Calvin Klein hoodie and a neon pink nike dri-fit shirt, it's really cute. Also put another pair of size 10's away in the 'paint pile' cause they're too big and wore my size 7/8 dress pants on night out... they're getting more comfortable. I'm officially a size 9 again!!

Had three days that were reasonable, ate less than I burned either way so that was good. Managed to finally make it to aquafit again today and then went out for sushi with my mom, it was delish but obviously didn't diet today... back at it tomorrow!

Wooo, I'm now 10stone exactly :happydance::happydance:

Another 2lbs down! So close to my goal I can almost taste it :haha:

So, in kg's that's 5.44kg that I've lost. Woah, that weights quite a bit :blush:

Thought id start the 2011 thread.

Start getting your names down... no backing out though:haha:
Your in it for the long haul :thumbup:

If want give your information, feel free add it too here:
Starting weight
Current weight
Goal weight

Hey sweet, can you update my current to 10stone and change my goal to 9stone 7lbs, please? :hugs: xx

Lost 2lbs!! I'm 15.5lbs now!! :)

Congrats!

I'm not weighing in yet, waiting till Wednesday I think. Been tracking cals closely and should have lost just over half a pound now, hah don't want to be disappointed so not gonna check till I know for sure I should've lost a pound calorie wise. :p silly me. Working a lot next few days, if I can keep it in check with the calories i should be down a bit!

Lost 2lbs!! I'm 15.5lbs now!! :)

Congrats!

I'm not weighing in yet, waiting till Wednesday I think. Been tracking cals closely and should have lost just over half a pound now, hah don't want to be disappointed so not gonna check till I know for sure I should've lost a pound calorie wise. :p silly me. Working a lot next few days, if I can keep it in check with the calories i should be down a bit!

Good luck hunny! xx

:happydance:

down 2.6 pounds in about 10 days!!! :happydance:

now weigh 72.5Kg, Bmi is now 25.7, getting there! Felt so motivates that I went through all my summer stuff. I have a few pairs of jeans and tops from before I gained the weight that obviously don't fit yet, but everything the next size up fit again, some stuff is tight other stuff is comfortable. Also found out I fit into a bunch of summer stuff again, yay!

Well done on your losses everyone :D

It's taken me a while but I've lost another 1.5lbs and am now 10st 4.5lbs. I'm trying to ramp up my motivation to shift a few more pounds before summer :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->