Fathers Day!!!

wtbmummy

Reaction score
:flower:
With fathers day being next weekend I just wondered how many of you will be celebrating it even though your :baby: is so small????

This is our first and we will be be 6+1 on Fathers day so I got DH a card and wrote a poem from baby to him in it... (I found the poem but added my own paragraph to match babies development. Also had to change some wording)

Anyone else doing something like this?????:thumbup:

Last year my dd was born on Father's Day so that was a present in its self :) I've bought my oh 2 presents this year I've bought him a skull lighter (he loves skull things) engraved with to the worlds greatest daddy love Ciara xxx and I've bought a silver guitar pick with my daddy rocks engraved on the front and love Baby Saxton xx on the back from this little bean even though I haven't even had a first scan yet! Lol I always go crazy with gifts!

I'll be 12 weeks when Father's Day arrives and I've got oh a card with a piccy of the scan on the front!! Xxxx

Ill be 14+3 on fathers day. Igot a card that says happy fathers day from us (me and baby) it's cute and he got me a mommy to be card and flowers foe mother's day which was so adorable :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->