favorite toy

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
we have a bumbo, jumperoo, exersaucer, swing, tons of rattles, dolls, teething toys etc. And what is Hannah's favorite thing to play with?! Her pacifier :rofl:

I got Jessica some link/ring things that snap together to make a chain just £2.50 in M&S. Those are favourite, not the many many other toys she has costing a damn sight more lol. Give it a few months and we will be moaning about them playing with the paper instead of their xmas presents!

:lol: We bought some of those ring things for Hannah for Christmas. :blush: I've been tempted to open them and give them to her more than once :rofl:

:rofl: she's a simple girl Vickie!

Lola's is her music/picture box. She's so attached to it, I think I'm gonna have to pay school tuition for it! :dohh:

joshua loves his lotty ladybird soft toy from mamas and papas.

the feet squeek.
all the other toys he has when he sees them he scream like he doesnt like them

rileys got rattles a big bee endless amounts of teddys hes got two boxes of toys and he rather plays with envelopes or any bit of paper

Chloe loves her linkies and carries them round with her.

Her favourite though-- crisp packets! :rofl:

Hi how old is Hannah, does she like the jumperoo as we were going to get one for our little boy for christmas and he will be almost 4 months by then.Thanks

jacks fave toy at the moment is his muslins x

crisp packets!! and his kick and play fisherprice bouncer. That has been a huge hit since birth and still is! even tho lanky is growing out of it!

Ally is amongst friends in his love for crisp packets then!

He also likes his towels (good to talk into) and the remote control lol.

Out of the proper toys he likes his giraffe teether which has 2 rings on it.

if i could buy charlie a computer keyboard to play with hed be as happy as ever lol

Jasmine loves her dummy and she also likes to play with coasters

Hi how old is Hannah, does she like the jumperoo as we were going to get one for our little boy for christmas and he will be almost 4 months by then.Thanks

my LO is 4.5 months and loves his jumperoo we got this week. (was meant to be christmas pressie but I couldnt wait!!!...)

LOs favourite toys are his plastic balls with holes in. very simple but he loves them. or the plastic bottle with pasta and lentils in!!!:rofl:

maddi loves her muslin and her mobile, all though toys and she sicks to the same ones :dohh: x

I was just about to say that Sean's favourite toy is his jumperoo. His playmat is about a metre away from the jumperoo, but quite often we find he has rolled himself to the jumperoo and lies on his tummy gazing at it longinly.

We stick to the max of 20 minute a day rule which he doesn't agree with :)

Besides the jumperoo, his favourite toy was his singing barney. He has now gone off that and loves his Elephant soft toy (I've got pics I must post of him hugging it).

We also got a brightly coloured twirley man toy thing (hard to explain) but its got teethers on the end of the hands, a little mirror, different textures on the feet etc. He loves it and its perfect for when we go out as it can attach to almost anything.

oh and forgot to say, he loves the remote control, cell phone and playstation joystick, although he is banned from all 3, he tries his hardest to get his little hands on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->