Favourite Christmas Books?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
We LOVE The Jolly Christmas Postman. We've been reading it all year in fact, not just when it's Christmas! :cloud9

I like A Christmas Carol, Lexi sort of likes it, she feels so big reading it but it's not really for 4 year olds. Other than that we've bought her the grinch who stole Christmas for Christmas Eve, and it was buy one get one half price so we got her Elmer's Christmas which we gave to her early, she loves Elmer books and it's the only one she didn't have. She's only just gotten into reading this year, and I'm so happy she enjoys it!

Peppas Christmas post.
I did a book advent this year to try and get dd1 into reading. So far it's not working, she isn't interested :-(

HAHA. We've been reading The Jolly Christmas Postman too, every night for about two months now. It will forever be my favourite. Always always always. Always has been.

Other Christmas books I enjoy (from my own childhood) are The Good Little Christmas Tree (totally dated, but amazing, especially the illustrations) and The Christmas Mystery by Jostein Gaarder. Both are far too old for LO at the moment though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->