Favourite Christmas dessert

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I love Christmas pudding and custard. Not too keen on Christmas cake.

What's your favourite Christmas dessert?

I dont like Christmas cake, its the same with wedding cake! Eughhhh no thank you to fruit cake! Hand me the sponge :rofl: I'm not even joking I cant remember what christmas dessert my mum does other than xmas cake, I've usually had a few too many gins at this point lol! I'm thinking she does a chocolate cake and icecream or custard for me and the kids and a fruit cake for her

In our house we have never had a particular Christmas desert.
Growing up Nan and Dad always had Christmas kidding and we had jelly and ice cream

Looking at the M&S Christmas sponge cake this year or the rudolphlf cheesecake Mmmmmm

I don't eat Christmas pudding or Christmas cake. I do eat mince pies. DH and ds1 will have Christmas pudding, then I either get the rest of us a chocolate pudding or a cheesecake of some description. I really want to like it, I like fruit cake, but I try a bite now and then and just can't get in to it

Neither of us like xmas pudding or cake so I tend to make something. Last year it was a lemon tart. Sometimes I just get m and s melt in the middle choc puds. If my mum and dad come over she brings a mini xmas pud for my dad. DH prefers cheese and biscuits. DD is getting into puds now. Am off to google!

I don’t like Christmas cake or pudding

We always have a trifle!
I like mince pies too

I'm the only one who likes christmas cake and pudding so it's not worth buying :sad2:

My mum always used to get cheesecake and either gateau or pavlova. I'm not sure what I'll buy this year.

I'm the only one who likes christmas cake and pudding so it's not worth buying :sad2:

My mum always used to get cheesecake and either gateau or pavlova. I'm not sure what I'll buy this year.
Have you seen the mini ones in Tesco? Theyre 1 serving and only £1!

Got to be Christmas pudding and white sauce for me, though I haven't yet met a xmas dessert I don't like!

We never had a dessert aside from pie?

For Hanukkah though, it's all about the gelt!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->