Favourite name seen on here

I think all of mine have been mentioned:
but Beanzz son Oakley - I LOVE...begged my OH but alas he didnt agree.
and AngelUK - Sebastian - was third on our list.
MummytoSummer - Skye and Summer - if Lo turned out to be a girl we were going with either or these.
also not sure who has it but i know i seen it but Douglas (dougie) is my new fav name and super hoping for another boy next called Douglas...i just LOVE IT!

I like the name Cadence :) There are loads of names Ive seen that are beautiful, but this one is definitely on my list for our next!

oh really? I hate that name :haha: sorry, it sounds really neddy/chavvy to me! X

It's not a name I would is myself but a lady on here has a LO called Cadence with a quote in her sig, something like 'Find your Cadence and it wil come' or something (I have a terrible memory!) an I always thought it was so much nicer after reading that. I love that there is a quote for the name as well and such a lovely one too :) x

I think all of mine have been mentioned:
but Beanzz son Oakley - I LOVE...begged my OH but alas he didnt agree.
and AngelUK - Sebastian - was third on our list.
MummytoSummer - Skye and Summer - if Lo turned out to be a girl we were going with either or these.
also not sure who has it but i know i seen it but Douglas (dougie) is my new fav name and super hoping for another boy next called Douglas...i just LOVE IT!

Like Ivy and Evelyn I always though Skye and Summer go so well together. Such pretty names :)

X

I really like Freya as well.

And someone just said Roman I have been looking for an Italian boys name but never thought of Roman, it's going on my list. I was thinking Frederico for an Italian boys name so Freddy but DH is a bit unsure of Freddy Fletcher but I think it's cute Freddy Flintoff gets away with it ha ha.

Our little girl is Ariana (aria) for short and it is amazing how many people comment on it, I also love Siena for a girl.

I love Ariana. I also very nearly had Siena for one of my twins names! x

I think the official greek pronunciation for Xanthe is:

KSAN-THEE

But my parents, and any other time I have heard someone say "Xanthe" refering to someone else, pronounce it:

ZAN-THEE

xxx

well of corse i love Natalia and Jonathan lol but i love freya and imogen. I think those are the girls name of username Ljo. Im from the US and those names are not common. I also like ashlyn for a girl name but dh didnt agree when we had my dd

I love the name Finley but oh doesnt like it :( and of course love the name keelie :) haven't met another one yet! X

Totally biased but I'm really partial to "Aria"

..Ellowyn is a beautiful name too I agree :D

I always wonder if you got Aria from Game of Thrones. Probably not, but that's what I think of every time I see you post. :haha:

Nope I got it for its musical definition...

An aria (Italian for air; plural: arie or arias in common usage) in music was originally any expressive melody, usually, but not always, performed by a singer. The term is now used almost exclusively to describe a self-contained piece for one voice usually with orchestral accompaniment. Perhaps the most common context for arias is opera, although there are many arias that form movements of oratorios and cantatas. Composers also wrote concert arias, which are not part of any larger work, such as "Ah perfido" by Beethoven, and a number of concert arias by Mozart, such as "Conservati fedele".
^^ Courtesy of Wikipedia...

Or, its Hebrew definition as a name, means "Lionness"

:)

I think someone on the forum has a daughter called cordelia which is what LO was going to be called if he were a girl.

I absolutely LOVE that name... that was my other pick of name for my LO :)

The other name I love but could NEVER use because friends of mine already have it and its so unique and I love it is "Avalon" for their baby girl.

A friend of mine named her LO Zylah, which I think is really pretty :thumbup:

there are so many names on here that ive seen and thought 'wow' that i can't remeber any of them lol

and of course i love love love my childrens names :winkwink: especially my son's never heard any other child called it and it just makes my heart melt especially when he says it :cloud9: Tye Valentine

There is such a variation of lovely names on BnB I know for sure that many have our potential names (not the girls name so much) :)

I also love the name Indigo, saw it on a thread yesterday! I know I already cast my vote but I had to add it. :)

I love ivy too.........but im slightly biased as its my 10 mo name lol xxxxxxxx

How do you pronounce Aoife?

I looooove the name Quinn! I wanted to name Lilly that but DH wasn't sure, so we agreed on Lilly.
And I do love Ellowyn.
And Finley!

There's so many names I love on here!

Oh, and also Elsie!

Oh I love Elsie!!! I even thought this MIGHT be the name if it's a girl!! And then......I realized it is the same as my 13yr old daughters name! LMAO Her name is Chelsie Nichole!! Too funny! I think I need sleep!

My kiddos are Bryce Wesley, Jessica Ellen, Chelsie Nichole & Cayden James <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->