Feb babies - 2 babies

littlesteph

expecting baby no:3
Reaction score
As I have a little over 10 weeks to go and most feb babies will have less then that.
I thought I'd start a little count down for us.
I could make a list of all our due dates in feb then when baby has been born can update it to say so.
I thought it might be a little fun way to past the time.
I know this thread might get moved. I am hoping it won't as I feel that the 3rd tri is more active then other forums.

Due dates

Feb 4th
AmyMarie - due on her birthday

Feb 6th
Jonesy25
Sussy

Feb 7th
Sfietje

Feb 8th
Kay_Baby
Rhi_Rhi1

Feb 9th
liveandlove04
Beautiful11

Feb 11th
Left wonderin
whitesoxfan41 - Baby arrived - Congrats
Stomp1jet2

Feb 12th
jhunter89 - Twins due 4 days after birthday
Kanga - Baby arrived Jan 9th - 3lb 10z - congrats

Feb 13th
Masonsbaby
Jessica_MTY
GPapo1013
Candyem
gatormom2tots - induction at 39 weeks

<3 Feb 14th <3
Kay0102
Batman909
Kyten1978 - induction 7th

Feb 16th
MelliPaige
Lashes85

Feb 17th
ButterCup17
Stomp110

Feb 18th
cruise

Feb 20th
Klandagi

Feb 21st
Lucy3

Feb 22nd
Itsychik

Feb 23rd
georgebaby1

Feb 25th
wellsk

Feb 26th
wishuwerehere

Feb 27th
Phoenix333
donnarobinson

Feb 28th
littlesteph - section at 39 weeks
HaltimeKitty

Hi!! I am due the day before you - 27th Feb. It's going so fast isn't it? I can hardly wait :yipee: x

Hey steph :)

27th feb here as u no!!
Can't wait now , its flying by isn't it . How are u , we haven't spoke in a while x

I'm due Valentines day can't believe I am in single figure weeks! Xx

Hey Steph, great idea! It makes me feel like we're really on the home stretch! I'm due Feb 21, can't wait!!

I agree with the others... time IS flying by! I'm due Feb 22nd :)

27th feb here as u no!!
Can't wait now , its flying by isn't it . How are u , we haven't spoke in a while x

Hey! I haven't really seen you around since we were on the same TTC thread! How are things going?

Hi ladies
wow wasn't expecting so many replies so quickly.
can't believe how quickly time has flown by.
hoping the rest will fly by just as fast.

27th feb here as u no!!

I'm good thank you
how are you?
it has been awhile. have you been up to much since we last spoke? x

I was thinking the same about u hun!
How are you. :)
I can't believe were both gna av babies soon! Ttc seems so long ago now don't it x
I agree with the others... time IS flying by! I'm due Feb 22nd :)

27th feb here as u no!!

Hey! I haven't really seen you around since we were on the same TTC thread! How are things going?

I'm good thanks hun,
Got horrendous heartburn.
Nope just getting ready 4 xmas. I've just finished the wrapping now :) excited to see cjs face lol.
I had my gtt last monday still haven't heard anuthing yet x

27th feb here as u no!!

I'm good thank you
how are you?

Hi :hi:
I'm due a little madam on the 25th February! Cannot wait to meet her! :)
The first 10 weeks zoomed by, so I'm hoping the last 10 will do the same!

How is everyone doing currently? Is it starting to get tough now for others too?

I'm good thanks hun,
Nope just getting ready 4 xmas. I've just finished the wrapping now :) excited to see cjs face lol.

27th feb here as u no!!

I'm good thank you
how are you?

Are you finding the heartburn seems worse this time round?
I think I'm taking Rennies almost every night because of it.
I'm all set for Christmas now. can't wait. I know james won't understand what it is yet and he'll more then likely just play with the wrapping paper, but I still can't wait.
could you not phone them up to get the results? if you've not heard anything surly it's all good.
I'm still waiting to hear from the VBAC consultant, the paper work was put through almost 3 weeks ago. x

Hi wellsk

getting a little difficult now, baby like to stick his bum in my ribs mainly when I am eating though.
struggling with the back pain and leg cramps too.
how are you?

Yeh everythings worse this time round lol. But yeh I have heartburn every night ! Brings me to tears!!
Yeh imn gna ring them if not heard soon bt yeh hoping no news is good news. Oh gosh so u stil don't no what's happening then. Aww james will love it :) cj was 10 months on his 1st xmas and he had a good day ! They do play with boxes, wrappinbg paper etc haa! X
I'm good thanks hun,

27th feb here as u no!!

I'm good thank you
how are you?

I'm all set for Christmas now. can't wait. I know james won't understand what it is yet and he'll more then likely just play with the wrapping paper, but I still can't wait.
could you not phone them up to get the results? if you've not heard anything surly it's all good.
I'm still waiting to hear from the VBAC consultant, the paper work was put through almost 3 weeks ago. x

Yeah third tri is definitely getting tougher (although I found the second half of second tri hard too! :wacko:), I've got SPD and severe anaemia... and I've been signed off work since 26 weeks.

Love being pregnant though and still feel so insanely lucky to finally be pregnant :) I can't wait to meet her.

Anyone anxious about having theit little one prematurely? I was born at 32 weeks and its made me incredibly nervous about having her early (12 days until the gestation I was born! :wacko:)

Yeh everythings worse this time round lol. But yeh I have heartburn every night ! Brings me to tears!!
Yeh imn gna ring them if not heard soon bt yeh hoping no news is good news. Oh gosh so u stil don't no what's happening then. Aww james will love it :) cj was 10 months on his 1st xmas and he had a good day ! They do play with boxes, wrappinbg paper etc haa! X
I'm good thanks hun,

27th feb here as u no!!

I'm good thank you
how are you?

ouch, mines not quite that bad, been sick once because of it but that's about it.
Nope have no idea, I've told my actual consultant what I want and they are more then happy to go for that, but still have to see a VBAC consultant and if nearer my due date I still feel the same then they'll book the section.
yea I can't wait, he's going to be spoilt rotten. going to take so many photos knowing me hehe. going to be a long day for him though.
we have to get up about half 6 do our little Christmas then travel down to hubby's parents for 8, then about half 10 we're off to my parents. then back to hubby's parents for Christmas dinner and so hubby's granma can see james. got to try and fit he's nap in there somewhere. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->