Feb babies - 2 babies

Fingers crossed hun, aww that's a shame u have to go so far.. I'm praying I don't bleed . I was so ill after my son and had 3 tansfusions :( x
Hope ur all ok girls. No signs here x
Got my consultant appointment today. X

hiya
getting fed up here, had growth scan today and have to have another next week. been getting lots of cramping.
hope the consultant went well x

How did ur scan go hun , consultant was fine no water birth ive gt to have an iv line incase if pph again

chads bk2bk so hpe he turns it was til vonsultant told me tha I new cj was bk2bk thatsy ut was so long n hard so relupi hpe he turns round x hope ur well

Someone in my shoes!! I've had two pph's so no water birth for me either. I have to travel an hour and a half to a bigger hospital just in case. Really hoping I don't bleed this time.

Hey girlies.... arugh 2 days till due date and no signs at all im getting so nervous as everyone saying im huge :( booooo if I get told that again I will cry. I had bother getting my 1st out and he was only 7lbs 3oz and this one is measuring a good bit bigger :'(

38 weeks an all symptoms gone. Hopefully that means it will be soon (wishful thinking?)

Hey girlies.... arugh 2 days till due date and no signs at all im getting so nervous as everyone saying im huge :( booooo if I get told that again I will cry. I had bother getting my 1st out and he was only 7lbs 3oz and this one is measuring a good bit bigger :'(

I hope this one is a nice easy birth for you

I have my growth scan tomorrow, I'm not so much nervous just a little worried about baby's growth.
The fact that a midwife told me a few weeks ago that one of the signs of an iugr baby is reduced movements hasn't helped.
the last 3 weeks I've been in and out of hospital because of reduced movements, every midwife I've seen has commented on how small baby feels.

So an update here

Was up all night last night from 2am-8am with cramps (contractions well the start where there really uncomfortable) they were about 10 mins apart then just stopped around 8. ... Have an appointment tomorrow so going to tell the doctor about it and see what they think .. Had these with my first not as long and then had him about a week later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->