Feb babies - 2 babies

Aw, lots of lovely blue bundles! :blue: anyone else team yellow? :yellow: Sometimes i really wish i knew but i think it'll be lovely when they're born finding out!
I keep thinking this one will be born in march, but i'll probably be completely wrong lol.

Feb. 13 here...though my doc will induce at 39. Of course, I haven't made it that far since my first baby!

Aw, lots of lovely blue bundles! :blue: anyone else team yellow? :yellow: Sometimes i really wish i knew but i think it'll be lovely when they're born finding out!
I keep thinking this one will be born in march, but i'll probably be completely wrong lol.

Team Yellow here! I have a girl already but looking forward to the surprise with this one. Do you have gut feeling about what you are having? I have a feeling this is a boy as the pregnancies have been like chalk and cheese. We'll see though, not long left until we find out!

Yay for all the Feb Mummys and Babies-to-be. Happy Christmas to you all :xmas3: x

Great idea. I'm due my yellow baby on the 12th! X

I am due February 14 but they will induce me no later than the 7th. I am having a little girl.

Team Yellow here! I have a girl already but looking forward to the surprise with this one. Do you have gut feeling about what you are having? I have a feeling this is a boy as the pregnancies have been like chalk and cheese. We'll see though, not long left until we find out!

Yay for all the Feb Mummys and Babies-to-be. Happy Christmas to you all :xmas3: x

I already have a little girl too :) I thought I was having a boy for a while but now I wonder if that was just me quite wanting a boy lol. So now I have no clue! I don't mind either way though.

Sorry Steph, i have to move this thread, its unfair to the other groups to make exceptions. Sorry.

32 weeks today! Only 8 to go! Feel like a beached whale when I wake up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
Less than 17 hours until my 3D ultrasound! Can't wait to see his sweet baby face :)

Took a while but I think I've added everyone to the list now.
If I have missed you out let me know and i'll added you to it. I'm hoping I haven't missed anyone out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->