Feb babies - 2 babies

Yeah third tri is definitely getting tougher (although I found the second half of second tri hard too! :wacko:), I've got SPD and severe anaemia... and I've been signed off work since 26 weeks.

Love being pregnant though and still feel so insanely lucky to finally be pregnant :) I can't wait to meet her.

Anyone anxious about having theit little one prematurely? I was born at 32 weeks and its made me incredibly nervous about having her early (12 days until the gestation I was born! :wacko:)

I lost some of my mucus plug today and have been terrified of going into labor early ever since..

Yeah third tri is definitely getting tougher (although I found the second half of second tri hard too! :wacko:), I've got SPD and severe anaemia... and I've been signed off work since 26 weeks.

Love being pregnant though and still feel so insanely lucky to finally be pregnant :) I can't wait to meet her.

Anyone anxious about having theit little one prematurely? I was born at 32 weeks and its made me incredibly nervous about having her early (12 days until the gestation I was born! :wacko:)

I've found it quite hard since the 2nd tri also, mainly because my energy levels are so low, but I have low iron and low blood pressure so it doesn't help.
so you've been in quite a bit of pain then.
you do seem to treasure it more when you've been trying awhile.
I tried 2 years for my first and I still remember how I felt when I found out I was pregnant with him. I just wanted to shout it out from the roof tops.

I'm sure it will be fine.
you have all of us here for support

Hi my dd is 13th Feb :) I don't know if I'll last im huge! My other 3 were born the day after the day of and the day before so I'll probably go right around my dd

I'm due feb 13th!! really hoping he doesnt come early as we bought a house today. We need time to buy furniture and move in!!

My due date is Feb 16th. Only 8 weeks and 3 days to go!! I'm so excited :)

Yay feb babys !

Due 28th baby number 2 and it's a girl first was a boy so very excited !

I am due feb 13th.

Agree that it is flying by. Once the new year is here it will almost be our turn :)

I'm due 8th but my son was a week early so was wondering if I might end up with a january baby

I'm due 26th feb - just hit 30 weeks yesterday. I feel like time is going slowly right now but i have a feeling due date will feel a lot closer after christmas! :happydance:

Due feb 8th. So may well be a January baby I suppose !

:hiya: im Shannen due Feb 9th here with our baby boy Hayden Lee <3 ive had gut instincts about everything that i was pregnant 1 day after missed period, that he was a boy from day 1 i just knew when we conceived him and i now have a feeling he will be here at 37 weeks! im hoping so anyway so quite possibly a jan baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->