Feb babies - 2 babies

Haven't been on in a few days was wondering how all you feb mamas are doing ? And how baby is doing and if anyone is have any new signs ?

No signs for me really.
Have been having a lot of cramping that seem to be getting worse everyday, I think my morning sickness has returned as been feeling pretty sick the last few evenings.

:cry: Feeling so deflated :cry:
My consultant didn't go the way I was hoping it would.
Although she thinks everything is fine which is good, I just can't shake the feeling that everything is not ok. I ended up bursting into tears trying to explain to her that I am worried that he's not moving as much as he use to and his movements are no where near as strong as they used to be, she didn't even seem concerned that I hadn't feel him move all morning. And even now he's barely moved.
She measured me as 31 and plotted it on the chart as 33 so it looked like my bump is growing nicely. If had plotted it in the right place then she would have seen that my bump has now dropped the bottom centile line. She's not concerned at all about my bump measuring 4 weeks behind. It took me to pretty much break down for her to actually book me an appointment to check baby's movements and measurements. If I hadn't cried and got so emotional I don't think she would have done anything. :(

I'm sorry that the appointment didn't go the way you expected. I really don't understand what they expect to gain by just doing your FH and then 'fiddling' the grid to make it work? I would complain! If you're still really worried then keep going back, keep demanding. I don't think they're being right in their treatment of you, especially since your son had IGUR.

Really hope your next appointment is more positive :hugs:

oh wow im sorry that you had to break down before anyone would listen but im also happy you didnt just take there word when you know something doesnt feel right .. i hope you start to feel better and can enjoy some of your pregnancy.

I'm sorry that the appointment didn't go the way you expected. I really don't understand what they expect to gain by just doing your FH and then 'fiddling' the grid to make it work? I would complain! If you're still really worried then keep going back, keep demanding. I don't think they're being right in their treatment of you, especially since your son had IGUR.

Really hope your next appointment is more positive :hugs:

I'm going to complain on Tuesday, going to let them know she measured me at 31 but put it as 33 on the chart. i think it's wrong she did it. might have been a simple mistake but theres a big difference between the two

oh wow im sorry that you had to break down before anyone would listen but im also happy you didnt just take there word when you know something doesnt feel right .. i hope you start to feel better and can enjoy some of your pregnancy.

thank you, trying to enjoy it the best i can, the past few weeks have just been awful

Got my C-section date today Feb 21st. i'll be 39 weeks, been told it might change if theres an emergency

they've been ok, not quite his norm, but they are more and bigger then they have been.

Hope ur all ok girls. No signs here x
Got my consultant appointment today. X

Hello. Just to let you know I had my baby early on 9 jan so he turned into a January baby! 3lb 10oz x

Doctor checked me today at my appointment! Thinned out some more but no dilation..ever since he checked me I've had some intense pressure and Braxton hicks like crazy..lost a few bits of mucus plug.
Im probably dilated now lol...I'd go get checked again tomorrow if it didn't hurt like crazy!

Congrats Kanga :)

Melli, fingers crossed that your LO will be here soon, sounds promising :)

Braxton hicks still haven't let up.. They weren't enough to wake me up but were definitely still there this morning. Gonna drink some red raspberry leaf tea and see if it turns into something...also had an increase in discharge and put on a pad this morning.

I'm barely past 37 weeks...surley I'm not this lucky

hiya
getting fed up here, had growth scan today and have to have another next week. been getting lots of cramping.
hope the consultant went well x

hiya
getting fed up here, had growth scan today and have to have another next week. been getting lots of cramping.

How did ur scan go hun , consultant was fine no water birth ive gt to have an iv line incase if pph again

chads bk2bk so hpe he turns it was til vonsultant told me tha I new cj was bk2bk thatsy ut was so long n hard so relupi hpe he turns round x hope ur well

hiya

How did ur scan go hun , consultant was fine no water birth ive gt to have an iv line incase if pph again

chads bk2bk so hpe he turns it was til vonsultant told me tha I new cj was bk2bk thatsy ut was so long n hard so relupi hpe he turns round x hope ur well

Someone in my shoes!! I've had two pph's so no water birth for me either. I have to travel an hour and a half to a bigger hospital just in case. Really hoping I don't bleed this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->