Feb babies - 2 babies

Anyone know what this is? I had a rock hard pain on the top of my stomach and my uterus was really tight, it woke me up in the middle of the night...it only hurt when I lay down and still hurt a little when I sat up. I got frustrated by at because I've been reall exhausted lately and started crying and after about 10 minutes or that the pain went away. From beginning to end it lasted a little over 30 minutes...

Braxton hicks? I really hope so lol Leo was moving like normal while it was happening and today so he's ok

could be, but BH don't usually last that long, so could have been where baby was moving

He felt lower than the pain..it scared me though. I can't wait for this baby to get here so I know what's normal and what's not lol

I've been the same, more BM, BH, baby feels a lot lower, which is uncomfortable.
haven't felt him as much today, he's actually been really quite. :(

Same here babys been very quite , she gives me the odd roll of nudge to let me know she still there.

Had a doctors appointment today they put me on pills for low iron. Ugh

And I can't wait for baby to be here also so everything in and with my body returns to normal and there's no more guessing "is this normal, is something wrong, labour ?"

He felt lower than the pain..it scared me though. I can't wait for this baby to get here so I know what's normal and what's not lol

if your concerned phone your midwife or maternity unit. anything that involves pain they usually will see you.

I've been the same, more BM, BH, baby feels a lot lower, which is uncomfortable.
haven't felt him as much today, he's actually been really quite. :(

Same here babys been very quite , she gives me the odd roll of nudge to let me know she still there.

Had a doctors appointment today they put me on pills for low iron. Ugh

And I can't wait for baby to be here also so everything in and with my body returns to normal and there's no more guessing "is this normal, is something wrong, labour ?"

I know they say babies have their quite days but bloody hell that can be scarey.

I hate the iron tablets, I've been put on them. I only take one a day though instead of the 3, but it's made so much difference to my dizzy spells.

Had my 3rd trip to hospital in a week this evening, due not feeling baby move as much as I would usually.
I am so glad I went in. Baby is fine. the midwife there said he's happy which is great, but I need to keep an eye on his movements.
She was also concerned about the size of my bump and asked if I had any scans booked.
I said I hadn't and she booked one there and then. So I have a scan on Monday, which means I could possibly be having this baby early.

Sorry to hear you've been in hospital steph! :hugs:
Although it seems that it was a good thing since you've got a scan. I hope it goes okay! :hugs:

thank you. I'm so glad I went, even though it's such a pain, but it's always best to get reduced movements looked into.
I'm quite nervous about my scan.
when I had one with my son a week later I was being induced. if the same thing happens again, this baby will be here this month, which is really scarey.

thank you. I'm so glad I went, even though it's such a pain, but it's always best to get reduced movements looked into.
I'm quite nervous about my scan.
when I had one with my son a week later I was being induced. if the same thing happens again, this baby will be here this month, which is really scarey.

Oh wow glad you went in :thumbup: hopefully everything is good with baby when they do the scan. Wish you the best of luck ...

And ya tonight going to be my first night on the pills she said try taking 2 but if I can't take it then just 1... Ugh

:hugs: to all the feb mamas ! And there little :baby:

thank you.

the iron tablets has done me the world of even if it has just been the one a day

thank you.

the iron tablets has done me the world of even if it has just been the one a day

Feeling crappy today :sick:
Babys been moving a good amount
Headache all day
Really tired and slow feeling
Increased BM still
A few BH and some odd back pinching feeling (I think baby was hitting a nerve)

How long did it take before you felt better (no longer dizzy) with the pills ?
And how are you and baby doing today ?

thank you.

Feeling crappy today :sick:
Babys been moving a good amount
Headache all day
Really tired and slow feeling
Increased BM still
A few BH and some odd back pinching feeling (I think baby was hitting a nerve)

How long did it take before you felt better (no longer dizzy) with the pills ?
And how are you and baby doing today ?

sorry you feel so crappy,
I think it was 2 3 days before I noticed that I hadn't been dizzy.

apart from being full of worry about the scan Monday I'm ok, baby is defiantly making up for lack of movement yesterday.

hope you feel better soon

sorry you feel so crappy,
I think it was 2 3 days before I noticed that I hadn't been dizzy.

apart from being full of worry about the scan Monday I'm ok, baby is defiantly making up for lack of movement yesterday.

hope you feel better soon

Thanks still alittle under the weather today slept horrible, could hardly move this morning (felt locked up in the hips)

And yay baby was a jumping bean for you yesterday :happydance:
Hope your scan on Monday comes back with good results. :thumbup:

Sorry your still feeling under the weather.

thank you, today has dragged so much, only just gone 10 and I am shattered

feeling pretty gutted, thought I was going to have a growth scan today, get there and its turns that the appointment was to be hooked up to a fetal heart monitor. the midwife there thinks this pregnancy will end up the same way it did last time. She said I have to wait to see what the consultant says but chances they'll refer me to twice weekly fetal monitoring and then have baby at 36 weeks.

feeling pretty gutted, thought I was going to have a growth scan today, get there and its turns that the appointment was to be hooked up to a fetal heart monitor. the midwife there thinks this pregnancy will end up the same way it did last time. She said I have to wait to see what the consultant says but chances they'll refer me to twice weekly fetal monitoring and then have baby at 36 weeks.

Oh wow so sorry to hear ... I hope things get better for you and baby ... Kinda wish they would have at least given you the scan, would have been alittle easier on your mind.

would have been nice if they did, but they want to wait to see what consultant says. I'm hoping they'll say they just want to get him out rather then keep sending me to hospital for all the fetal monitoring

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->