Feb ivf buddies!!

BMW - good luck today!! Excited for you :hugs:

Amo - geez, which antibiotics did they put you on? That's just crazy.

I'm also 31. I also feel like I'm a "mum"... I'm absolutely crazy chattering away to it... Telling it to keep growing, etc. I think my mil heard once - lol.

All the severe pains have stopped... Now just some mild cramping and mild breast tenderness.

MrsW - congrats on being pupo! :) go little embryo! You can do it!!

It's heartbreaking that you lost a good friend after so many years. I wish they could live forever... :-( my older one is a little crazy too. :p

afm - on my way to work. Will attempt not to think about this 24/7 lol

It's just me! My body just hates antibiotics! They were only doxy. I'm glad to hear your severe pains have passed, but the other feelings sound really positive signs :thumbup:

I'm glad it' not just me being a crazy bloat bump lady! :haha: I'm always rubbing my tummy, or holding it when I walk, and giving them little pep talks! I'm a little down in the dumps today so I need to believe they're happy in there to keep me motivated!

bmw- I said it on the January one, but very good luck today, I can't wait to hear about it :) :kiss:

Just an update about my 3 cell embies from Friday. We didn't think they would get to blasts, but they did grow, and the embryologist said they put up a really good fight which is good news for my tummy babies as it shows they might be the same. I really hope so.

I'm off to hibernate for a bit!!

Sorry, will write more tonight. Just reporting in.

6dp3dt - spotting at 2 am, restless sleep. Feels like menstrual cramps.

It's just me! My body just hates antibiotics! They were only doxy. I'm glad to hear your severe pains have passed, but the other feelings sound really positive signs :thumbup:

I'm glad it' not just me being a crazy bloat bump lady! :haha: I'm always rubbing my tummy, or holding it when I walk, and giving them little pep talks! I'm a little down in the dumps today so I need to believe they're happy in there to keep me motivated!

bmw- I said it on the January one, but very good luck today, I can't wait to hear about it :) :kiss:

Just an update about my 3 cell embies from Friday. We didn't think they would get to blasts, but they did grow, and the embryologist said they put up a really good fight which is good news for my tummy babies as it shows they might be the same. I really hope so.

Amo - Yay for the 3 cell embies!! They are fighters and I agree - that's an awesome sign for your tummy babies. How are you feeling now?

Thanks for the vid - that's comforting (except my breasts are only slightly tender). I hope these are positive signs... I'm SOO bloated... I've been spotting on and off all day.

That is just crazy Re: the antibiotics. The doxy my clinic gave me didn't seem to bother me at all - but I forgot my pills at home one day and had to grab one from the pharmacy. Same dosage, but woooahhh - that one made me feel queasy - but I was back to normal in a few hours. Glad that's over for you!

I realized I was holding my tummy on the train today... aww come on little embryos! It's hard to keep positive eh?

BMW - how did it go?!

MrsW - 6dp3dt ! How are you feeling now? Are you as crazy as Amo and I? LoL :headspin:

Amo - Yay for the 3 cell embies!! They are fighters and I agree - that's an awesome sign for your tummy babies. How are you feeling now?

Thanks for the vid - that's comforting (except my breasts are only slightly tender). I hope these are positive signs... I'm SOO bloated... I've been spotting on and off all day.

That is just crazy Re: the antibiotics. The doxy my clinic gave me didn't seem to bother me at all - but I forgot my pills at home one day and had to grab one from the pharmacy. Same dosage, but woooahhh - that one made me feel queasy - but I was back to normal in a few hours. Glad that's over for you!

I realized I was holding my tummy on the train today... aww come on little embryos! It's hard to keep positive eh?

BMW - how did it go?!

MrsW - 6dp3dt ! How are you feeling now? Are you as crazy as Amo and I? LoL :headspin:

Hey, hun! It went very well! 11 mature eggs collected and 8 fertilized today!!

Hope you are keeping yourself sane!

Beneath I am so excited for you, I think you're going to have a fantastic result :dance:

Rosina- crazy bump bloat ladies together!! I hold my blump (bloat-bump!) all the time! It feels like it needs supporting as it feels enormous! How is your spotting? Has it subsided? I'm feeling much happier. I went for about a half hour walk pushing a pushchair (my friends baby) and I nearly passed out I was so light headed. The ohss has definitely taken my strength away as I usually walk all the time. I had a temp dip this morning 5dp2dt, so I'm hoping and praying it's an implantation dip. Fx'd!!

I have my fingers crossed too for your implantation spotting (which is definitely what it is). I don't have any breast tenderness much either, so I wouldn't worry about that! Everyone's signs are so different. Sorry you had a weird antibiotic, obviously they're not all created equal! But at least the regular ones don't do that to you ! :)

Rosina it does sound like implantation bleeding as you're technically 9 dpo! That's great!! Good luck.

Yep I'm symptom crazy, wish I could stop thinking about it!! I've got lower back pain, sore boobs and very sensitive teeth! I think it's all down to the progesterone though, I'm only 4dp2dt.

X

BMW – omg! That’s amazing! How are they doing now? When is transfer day?

Amo – Oooh! Hoping it’s an implantation dip as well! Eek! Fx’d! How are you feeling?

pushchair – there’s another one for the books. I should start keeping a list. This is much more educational than Dr. Who :p

As for the near fainting and ohss – wow – this whole process has not been easy on you. My ovaries really went down quickly, but I drank like a fish.

MrsW – Thanks!

Sensitive teeth! That’s a strange one. Or is it? LoL. How are you doing now?

afm - Spotting has subsided.
Acne, bitchyness. Weight loss. Starting to get a cold (sore throat).

I’ve been avoiding the board because I’ve felt so negative lately… I didn’t want to bring you guys down.

Oh, I so poas… three times.

March 4 – BFN
Here's the other two - what do you think?
https://s13.postimg.org/z92rtuoyf/2015_03_06_06_14_42.jpg

Rosina that's a bfp!! Congrats hun! Amazing news! Feeling negative is probably all the hormones hun, I was so moody in first trimester! X

BMW – omg! That’s amazing! How are they doing now? When is transfer day?

Amo – Oooh! Hoping it’s an implantation dip as well! Eek! Fx’d! How are you feeling?

pushchair – there’s another one for the books. I should start keeping a list. This is much more educational than Dr. Who :p

As for the near fainting and ohss – wow – this whole process has not been easy on you. My ovaries really went down quickly, but I drank like a fish.

MrsW – Thanks!

Sensitive teeth! That’s a strange one. Or is it? LoL. How are you doing now?

afm - Spotting has subsided.
Acne, bitchyness. Weight loss. Starting to get a cold (sore throat).

I’ve been avoiding the board because I’ve felt so negative lately… I didn’t want to bring you guys down.

Oh, I so poas… three times.

March 4 – BFN
Here's the other two - what do you think?
https://s13.postimg.org/z92rtuoyf/2015_03_06_06_14_42.jpg

Thats a bfp!!!!! So excited for you!

As for my embies, i got a 3-day update yesterday. Two were 8 cell, two were 7 cell, two were 6 cell and two were 4 ce. On day three, they like to see them 5 cell or up, but she told me the 4 cell can catch up! So we'll see. My transfer is tomorrow morning!!

Ooh good luck tomorrow BMW, how many are you having transferred? X

Rosina, I love how you casually put your AMAZING BFP!!!! on the end of your post! OH MY LORD congratulations!!!! That is incredible news!!! :happydance: :bfp: :happydance:

P.s. I may have got one too (only super faint though)

Rosina this is for you! It shows what a strong line you have! :thumbup:

I'm 7dp2dt

9dpo.jpg

Thanks ladies! It's so hard to believe… that after everything that this could happen. Just hope everything goes smoothly here on forward. First Beta is on Wednesday.

MrsW you are 8dp2dt, right? How is everything going?

BMW – How did your transfer go?! By now you're PUPO!! :happydance: Congrats! Your embies are doing so incredibly well! How did the 4 cell ones make out?

Amo – And how about you?! You did the exact same thing!! Congrats!!! Sooo exciting. How are your hpt looking now? Yours came up positive so early! Your line definitely looks darker than the one I posted did. Wow! :happydance:

Hows everything going with all of you? I feel out of touch now. I keep getting worried about stuff and then try to stay away from forums. For example, I had some brown spotting and cramping yesterday (10dp3dt). I was so scared… I’m so happy that both have stopped. My FertilityFriend app said that was the day I was supposed to get my period. Perhaps it’s something endo-related? Or is that normal? Anyway, my line was darker this morning, so that made me feel a lot better.

Here’s my hpts so far:
https://s10.postimg.org/yht9ot7l5/2015_03_08_16_37_48.jpg

Rosina, I was starting to worry about you! Your progression is amazing :) The spotting is completely normal, especially around that time. So good to hear from you, but we understand if you don't feel like posting.

I'm not getting a progression on my ic's which if freaking me out but I did get a very faint line on a frer yesterday. We'll just have to see! Kind of feeling horrendous about it, I really wish I hadn't tested so early!

Amo - A positive is a positive! I keep looking at postings online to see the progression. There are SO many out there that didn't get darker. When is your first beta?

I know :) i need to step away from the ic's snd just use proper tests from now on!

Do you have any symptoms? Is it sinking in that you're pregnant yet? You're pregnant!

Yes, I heard ics are not as consistent with the lines. When is your official test date?

My line just got dark today. So that was pretty exciting. Otd is Wednesday for me. How many days past 2dt are you? I forget the day you transferred :blush:

No symptoms really. Not my bbs, nothing! Still having extremely light spotting today (once), but nothing red. I figure tomorrow will be the last day of that as cd32 is the latest I've ever got af (...well then it'd be cd1... Bah, you know what I mean lol).

That's so exciting :) you can get your beta done and scsn booked that's so cool! My otd is Monday 16th! Initially I thought it was ridiculous but now I'm grateful for the extra time!! Yeah, I'm 11dp2dt today and in nearly 6 years and two positive tests in that time I've never ever got to 13dpo. Crazy. I'm just happy to wait till my frers come in the post and just see what happens. I don't really feel positive about it anymore so, I don't know!

The spotting sounds very positive, looking forward to your beta! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->