• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feb Love Bugs Xmas Shopping Meet

pinkclaire

Mummy to two under 2
Reaction score
Hello!

So we all know we want to meet, but need to organise when and thought it would be good to have a thread dedicated so we can keep track of it!

So I can do any weekend after I go on mat leave, I am going to throw a date in to start the discussions off, how about 28th of November?

Think we're all agreed in meeting in Yorkshire, I can stay in South Yorkshire and I know Meadowhall shopping centre in Sheffield is near by, could be a good place for xmas shopping?!! Other than that, probably need Aimees suggestions lol.
Let me know a. if you want to come.

b. if you can do that date, and if not what can you.

c. if the place is ok, if not...

Thanks girlies!

Hey random! Edit.. I mean PC :blush: lol xx

Yes I want to come

I cant do the 28th- thats my 4D scan lol, I cant do the 5th Dec either, but am free anytime after that.

Yorkshire is fine for me :)

xxx

i can do any date

yorkshire is fine (already got OH agreed to come)

p.s thanks for doing the thread your a star i was just too busy reading my mag hehe

12th of December its looking like then? How is that with everyone?

When you ladies figure out a weekend and place etc will talk to hubby and see if it's feesible etc (that a word?) lol would love to meet up with all you ladies xx

What about 21 of november? its looking like either that or 19th of December?

both of them dates are fine with me, will just have put some money aside

x

im free anytime so you girls decide lol xx

Cool BW, well lets hope NP can do one of those, so thats:

Me
BW
NP
Random
MS cos know she can convince OH lol

Who else wanted to come? 3 girlies? Aimee? Hayley? Anyone else my baby brain has missed?

I should be able to come :) Also the Trafford centre in Manchester is really good, not sure which would be the best to get to?

Manchester is about an hour and half away from where I will be staying so would be manageable xx

Once we know where I will tell OH and then we could look at cost of rooms xx

i would come but i feel a little bit younger than you guys and like i dont fit in, i live in sheffield to go to uni but i live in manchester during non term time and some weekends so could make it to the trafford centre or meadowhall. x

Lol, surely you can't be that young, i am 25! am i old lol, all us love bugs are quite young i think.

its pushing it for me on the 21st coz my scans the next day & i'll be poor :(

There are quite a few love bugs having their first, don't worry you will fit right in!

I know it is my birthday weekend which i forgot! But i think it should still be fine. Not like i will be too hungover to come lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->