~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Congrats Leelee!

I have the same issue with James, anything upsets him andhe wont sleep through. before he learnt to walk we had 3 weeks of hell!

James has been walking properly since 11 months, hes a nightmare, proper boy, wants to be playing outside as much as possible, climbing on everything, trying to work everything out! Hes recently learnt how to get up and down the slide himself so thats helped some of the frustration! He wants to do everything the older kids are doing!

I am shattered from pregnancy, working, looking after a one year old etc etc! Oh and we recently got a puppy lol. I'm hoping this next baby is a little bit more chilled otherwise I am going to have my hands very full!

oohhh I want the boys to be walking booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - am sooo sick of taking the monster buggy everywhere at least I could get a smaller single when Fynn starts - I cant imagine Sam every walking lol bless him.

Awwww its lovely all these baby number twos in the making or being considered - i will never be pregnant again awww quite sad really

Vicky have you seen the twin stroller buggies? They are quite good? He has no sense so he still has to go in the buggy, he'd be in the road before I knew it otherwise lol. Its quite nice if we're out somewhere like a park though because he can run around!

oohh twin strfoller buggies? what are they?

Yes roads would be a no no - I am getting reigns I knwo they arent the in thing but god with two can you imagine!!!!

My main wish is to be able to take my dogs out - we have three labradors and I cant get the boys/dogs and buggy in the car - and I have a 407 estate!!!!

The main ones I've seen are the sivercross pop duo, the Vbaby sport twin, Maclaren twin triumph.

I've tried them out, I coudnt believe how light and skinny they were! They were hardly wider than my single buggy.

We have reins, but we tend to get tangled in them! My mum told me that I shouldnt get them blah blah, for a start shes never had an active boy like mine, all girls who have been late walkers, I turn my back for a min and hes gone! Hes even worked out how to get out the front door hes escaped a couple of times! With another baby to distract me I feel like I need them xx

The main ones I've seen are the sivercross pop duo, the Vbaby sport twin, Maclaren twin triumph.

I've tried them out, I coudnt believe how light and skinny they were! They were hardly wider than my single buggy.

ahhh yes of course I know what they are lol blond moment - we had a cosatto when the boys were small - it fit through the front door and in the front seat of the car and evdrything. Unfortunately they grew out of it - it got far too heavy and I just couldnt push it off road and for long distances - which kind of defeats the object - we got a serious piece of kit next

https://slando.com.ua/photos/live/38/prodam_kolyasku_mothercare_urban_detour_odyssey_twin_20396538_1_F.jpg

I love it - comes with a puncture repair kits and the boys have loads of room - only downside is the size but hey ho you cant have everything eh

Hello all!!

Can't remember if I said or not but Congrats Claire! Love the pics of her on fb!

Well - I offically have the cutest toddler - she put herself to bed last night and again just now! :cry: what a big girl!!

Nearly out of first tri with my second bubs now!

Claire - how are you finding having toddler and baby?? Wondering what shelby is going to be like with a new baby around!

I love it Gilz! Honestly its really good, the hardest bit was being heavily pregnant with a active 1 YO xx

Wow, Ive not been on here for ages, and looks like there is a lot to catch up on! Hope all is well with everyone! xx

Hi Pixie:hugs:

I was thinking about posting here gagain just to see how everyone is doing !

Can hardly beleive it's been almost 2 yrs:dohh:

Emily is doing great, her talking is coming along ( same with her attitude)
she is pretty independant too.

We are expecting our " surprise" baby in May:happydance:

How are you and Thomas ???

I hope all the love bugs are doing great :flow:

Also can't believe it's been almost two years. Time really does fly! xx

oooh hellooo!!!!!!! Isnt it just amazing out LOs are almost 2? The boys are exhausting I spend my days pulling one off the TV while trying to stop the other smacking the fish tank!!!

They are amazing little boys - Fynn is just a whirlwind of energy and demands and tantrums and NOISE NOISE NOISE lol. Sam is just sooo content and calm and just happy to play although he is loads quieter he has more actual words than FYnn.

The language acquisition process is fascinating me - Fynn tries and tries to say the words mimicking the sound first like 'oovvvvvvvuuuuuuuuuu' for Love You for ages before he gets the word whereas Sam looks, digests and then eventually comes out with the word perfectly!

Amazing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its gone so quick cant believe there almost 2, :(, Adam is very active ( but then again most boys are ) he dont like to sleep lol, i always new he wernt gunna be a great sleeper, as my girlie slept throught after a week, i new i wouldnt be that lucky, but nothing prepared me for how bad the sleepless nights would be, but you get used to it very quickly

We have to be very carefull what we say at the moment, as he copies every word, he sings along to his fave dvds, thomas, chuggington, and bob the builder, i love the stage he is at, and quiet emotional he is growing up so fast, trying to enjoy every second, as im defo wont be having anymore x x

Hi everyone,

Vicki I dont know how you do it, I find it hard enough keeping track of James let alone two boys lol.

We're all good, Just potty trained James over the last few weeks, hes done really well! He is so full of life, but with that comes a lot of challenges lol

Pink claire, how have you managed to start toliet training ?
Emily had started to notice that she is uncomfortable with "dirty" diapers, I would like to start training her but haven't a clue on where to start:dohh:

:winkwink:Hey ladies, Thomas was 2 last week, cant believe it! He has a potty that he sits on and watches tv, he knows he is weeing in the bath and looks down when he does it and he knows when he is dirty but he doesnt show any interest in using the potty for what it was intended for! Still have issues with my teenage daughter, been hard work!

I also had the coil out hoping for a miracle!

Hope to see more activity on here to learn how others are getting on !

Happy Birthday to Thomas. I can't believe my little baby will be 2 years old in less than 3 weeks! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->