~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Vicki ..wow..can't beleive the boys are so big !!! :thumbup:

2bananas..I'm not returning to work, we have decided that I will stay home with Emily and we are planning on another one real soon.

Pinkclair...how are you feeling ? We want to try for another soon but I felt I need abit of a break first. I had SPD and know it will be back with my next pregnancy. So we want our kids close together but I want to be sure Emily doesn't need to be carried arount too much.

We finally have Emily on a schedule that works. She never really caught onto a solid routine till the last few weeks. :happydance:

Must look this signing up, I learnt adult signing but would love to teach himstuff, i am partially deaf so it would be good!

Thanks everyone, surely I can't be the first but I haven't found anyone yet!

Vicky the boys sound like they're getting on great!

I'm back to work next month, really don't want to but need the money for the double buggy! At least I know I'm only back for a bit.

My SPD has started again already which is really crap, it's started a lot earlier this time round! I'm not to sure how I'm going to cope but he's started standing on his own a bit so hopefully it won't be to long until he's a bit more independent? Xx

I have heard that SPD can start sooner with each pregnancy. Good luck Pinkclair. I hope it doesn't get too bad for you.

aww Claire thats naff. I really feel for you with the spd, dont miss that! But hey, it's all worth it in the end ;)

Well I've just started working for Jamie at home as a consultant but aswell as my other jobs so its all a bit mad, but looking forward to the money coming back in. The upside is im not paying for any childcare as waitrose and boots are changing my hours to fit around me so thats great!

Alexander is sooooo big now, at last weigh he was 26.5lb. He still is't crawling, he goes backwards across the floor and can bum shuffle but I think he might go straight from crawling when he eventually does to walking - he is so strong on his feet but I could be wrong.

Isabelle juts had the most wonderful report from parents evening as well. I was bursting with pride when we left. She has been the best big sister to Alexander and Im just loving having the 2 of them around. I just want more! My heart says yes but my head says no just now. Financially I think we need to wait at least another 6-12 months but Richard and I are talking about the next one all the time so who knows!

Glad to hear things are going well for others too!

So who's going to be the next bug to announce their next pregnancy!?? xx

aww Claire thats naff. I really feel for you with the spd, dont miss that! But hey, it's all worth it in the end ;)

Well I've just started working for Jamie at home as a consultant but aswell as my other jobs so its all a bit mad, but looking forward to the money coming back in. The upside is im not paying for any childcare as waitrose and boots are changing my hours to fit around me so thats great!

Alexander is sooooo big now, at last weigh he was 26.5lb. He still is't crawling, he goes backwards across the floor and can bum shuffle but I think he might go straight from crawling when he eventually does to walking - he is so strong on his feet but I could be wrong.

Isabelle juts had the most wonderful report from parents evening as well. I was bursting with pride when we left. She has been the best big sister to Alexander and Im just loving having the 2 of them around. I just want more! My heart says yes but my head says no just now. Financially I think we need to wait at least another 6-12 months but Richard and I are talking about the next one all the time so who knows!

Glad to hear things are going well for others too!

So who's going to be the next bug to announce their next pregnancy!?? xx

Wow, your little man is almost 27 lbs:shock: Emily is only about 20lbs and I thought that was allot to care around:haha: We are now TTC our next and last LO. It took us a while to conceive Emily plus we aren't young so that is why we are starting already :happydance:

Good luck with TTC girls, I hope you can come join me soon! James will definately be walking within the next couple of months he's so sure on his feet now, he's such a skinny thing though he's only 17lb so he hasn't much weight to deal with compared to yours lol.

I'm meeting a few lovebugs off here soon, fireworks weekend I can't wait!

Hi Everyone, seems like all our little monkeys are doing very well so far, many many changes for us all. Thomas had his review and he is 21lb 6oz and 73 cm, he is very sturdy on his legs but doesnt stand independently yet. He is near to crawling too. He is a very laid back and wonderful child, he is so placid. I am only Breastfeeding in the morning time now and that seems to be working well, he takes formula the rest of the time. For finger foods he gets ginger nut biscuits, or any of the organix finger foods available in boots and supermarkets. He gets lumpy food now like baked beans and peas, he loves his veg which is great.

I'd love to TCC but we will have to save for another course of ICSI so it will be a while yet!

xx

Hi Pixi...Thomas sounds like a delightful child:thumbup: We also used fertility treatments to conceive Emily but this time we are only going to let nature decide if we will have anymore children. I don't know if I could go through all the things I did to have Emily:wacko: let alone the cost.

HELLO STRANGERS

long time no talk ladies, how are you and all your precious babies doing?xx​

Hi fellow lovebugs... just thought I would share a picture of Emily's first Halloween

Attachments

• e 004.jpg
    e 004.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 0
Aww very cute!

I was thinking this thread is going to get confusing soon seeing 2011 have named themselves lovebugs as well, that was a bit silly! Xx

I wasn't sure if that happened every year..being name Lovebugs that is !

I don't think so, most chose their own name something different ours is obviously very good lol.

My little man is 9 months this week, the time has flown by!!

Welcome Miiss Dior, how are things with you?
Pixie xx

Hi all,

Congrats Claire, & I believe Samzi is Pg again too (If I saw right in the journal section).

How on earth did our lil babies get so big??, it seems like yesterday we were waiting for them to appear day by day. Though T thought it would be great to arrive 9days late on the 1st March lol.

Is it wrong that I am completely & utterly broody??? Me & Dh have always ALWAYS only wanted 2 due to finances / holidays etc but I have been broody for months now & DH came back from a week away a cpl of weeks back saying he wanted to try again. Downside is, he would want 4 not 3 :( Anyway, as much as I can remember how utterly crap I felt for the first 20wks with T & how bad my back was it's not putting me off, especially when I keep coming across newborn babies who melt me *sigh*. The only thing I keep thinking of is how big the next one might be lol, K was 7lb13, & T was 8lb15 - that was a 1lb2 increase & going by that I would have a 10lb baby :rofl:

Anyhoo, T is doing well, we are still at 8 teeth, she loves her food. Not sure how much she weighs, I really must take her soon, its been a few months now :blush:. She can sit up from being on her front & is very quick at comando crawl, she sometimes can move forwards in crawl but falls to her belly quite quick so not mastered that yet :) I'm not in a rush for it either, tis easier atm. I am still BF, but down to only a few feeds a day, was hard getting through the biting stage when she was teething tho -ouch!. She adores K, & he wont go to bed without giving her a kiss & a hug on a night :cloud9:. Speaking of which, he is 3 in Jan :eek:

Catch up again soon, take care all xxx

hello... it's been a long time!

Has anyone's baby NOT got any teeth yet? Mojo hasn't. Though he eats pretty well considering.

Hi Caz lovely to hear your update she sounds like shes getting on fabulously!

The last few days James has been standing on his own, only for a few seconds each time but he's doing himself. Where does the time go? He went to nursery for the first time yesterday and he seemed so grown up :-(

Hi hellohefalump, james has got two but they haven't been through long and both came through within a week of each other. I'm not sure he realises they are there for helping with food yet! Xx

Hi All

Lovely to see the updates from every one, I didnt dress him up for halloween at all :)
Thom got the two bottom ones a few weeks back and the top two are trying very hard to come down!

He isnt crawling or standing yet but says og for dog and at for cat and eye for bye and ight for light and night! He claps hands and loves when we sing songs etc, he loves are little kitten and has no fear of our dog either.

Not entirely sleeping through the night but is getting better at it!
xx

I'm feeling broody and I keep lurking in the pregnancy forums...

I'm not allowed any more kids though, OH says 'no', and logically I say 'no' as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->