~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

I am starting to find a few of us who are starting to get the "itch" for another :baby:

Does anyone elses LO not hold their own bottle yet ? Emily is showing no interest in being independent at all ( not that I mind because I want her to stay little as long as possible ) but I read other posts around Bnb and wonder if I should be worried ?

I am starting to find a few of us who are starting to get the "itch" for another :baby:

Does anyone elses LO not hold their own bottle yet ? Emily is showing no interest in being independent at all ( not that I mind because I want her to stay little as long as possible ) but I read other posts around Bnb and wonder if I should be worried ?

Hiya,

Max doesn't hold his bottle yet. He loves being fed it. I figure he will do it when he is ready :)

Is anyone starting to consider 1st Birthday plans ?
I think we will have a party with family and friends with a cupcake theme.
I have a friend that bakes for a living and she offered to do up some pretty cupcakes for the event..can't beleive it getting time already to think of this stuff.
So what is everyone's baby doing now ?
Emily has two bottom teeth but I think the one top tooth is starting to peak through.
She has choosen rolling as her mode of transportation but has shown no interest in standing or walking ( which is ok with me )
She weights about 21lbs and seems to be staying there.
I am reying to get her to take a sippy cup but she preferers the bottle
and last but not least...Emily loves, loves, love Elmo !!

Merry Christmas to all the parents and lovebugs 2010.
Hope all is well and happy new year too!
Pixie

What is everyone doing for their LO first birthday ?

We don't know alot of kids and Emily is the only child in our family but we are still having a party with mostly adults. I am having cupcakes made with Sesame Street theme..

Wow first birthdays already it's come round so fast!

We're having a party for him, we know way to many kids and thinking it will be very hectic, but nevermind! I am going to get a cake made but not sure what yet, thinking of ideas! Xx

I have bought and am going to post the invites for her first party...our baby is going to be 1 :cry:

Hey all, I've not been in here for ages!
I'm not having a first birthday party, Ive got a big group from my antenatal that meet up everyweek so all of them are having first parties ad Ive been to 2 already .my god mayhem! So im bypassing it and just going to a softplay area during our usual tuesday meet and claiming that as her birthday party! lol

How are all your lo's teeth? Shelby now has the top 4, bottom 4 and two molars (one each side at bottom) broken through! Its crazy teeth growing in this house! Not walking yet but cruising rather efficiently despite being a late crawler!

Emily has only two teeth on top and two on the bottom. She isn't walking yet but she will pull herself up on her knee's to try and get something out of her reach !

James has got 10 teeth now equal top and bottom, they came in order from the front, he looks like he has a full set now as you can't see that the back ones are missing when he smiles!

We have attempts at walking, he can walk across the room if he feels like it, but still more confident crawling which he's mastered very well lol.

How's your pregnancy going, Pinkclaire ? Know of anyother "lovebugs" that are expecting again ?

Hey really good thanks! I know that samzi is and also rachy1990, missdiior and Hayley not long got their bfps, I'm sure there's more I don't know about haven't been on to much lately xx

Is there anyone left from our ol' club ?
Just wondering how everyone is doing ?

memememe we are still here!!!!!!!!!!!

We are all good - Fynn and Sam are thriving and totally chalk and cheese, Fynn is into everything almost walking, climbing everything he can and generally really high maintenance lol. Sam - well you could have seven of him and not break a sweat, he didnt sit inaided until 11 months and at last started commando crawling at 13 months. He took two assisted steps on Saturday too yay

I cant believe they will be 15 months at the end of April. Would love to hear how everyone else is doing xxxxx

Hi,

I am still here too!

Max is doing well. He is taking 5-6 steps unaided and is babbling away to himself the whole time. He is very strong-willed and is frustrated when he can't communicate. He also doesn't sleep through every night if there is anything going on, developmental or in his environment. He can do 12 hours but rarely does it. Does anyone else have this issue?

I am also nearly 17 weeks pregnant with number 2 :)

:wave: Hi Gals

Emily is just starting to show interest in walking, she will walk with her push toy but not if we hold her hands :dohh:
She sleeps through the night and says about four words.
Our biggest struggle appears to be temper tandrums and getting her to eat.

LeeLee, Congrats on the new :baby:

Vicky, the boys are as cute as pie. I bet your getting to be a very busy Mama

PinkClair, How are you feeling these days ?

Hello all! :wave:

Been a while since I looked in here!! Glad to hear you are all doing well!

Shelby is now walking - strated 3 weeks agoi and now she's going up stairs, walking on all surfaces etc - it's crazy! She spent so long not doing anything, not crawling, not rolling over then since around 10/11 months its all happened. She eating with a fork by herself - think the blw helped that one.
Not sttn, but she is in her toddler bed and gets herself in and out of bed. Although these last few nights she won't go down till 9/10 pm. I haven't changed her bedtime routine at all, she's just not tired. No nap a few days ago too at all but she wasn't tired either at bedtime!
Really wish these babies came with a manual.

We're TTC No.2 - had my implanon out beginning of feb. But since it took 5 years to have Shelby I don't have my hopes up to have another any time soon. Wonder how long I should leave it before popping back to docs?? We were on the list of Clomid and IVF just before we got pregnant naturally last time (we decided to post pone intervention a little while) Don't want to end up on a huge waiting list again :(

Hi girls i'm here :) congrats to all who are expecting again! im a little jealous :haha:.
Jacob's learning to walk at the moment, he can take about 6-10 steps alone but still prefers to crawl everywhere! We have 8 teeth and he's dropped most of his bottles. Sleeps through the night. Can't eat with a fork or spoon yet but is quite good at stuffing food in his mouth himself, still spoon feeding him yoghurts though!
He's very vocal, favourite words at the moment are ball, teddy, daddy and GILK (milk) :haha:.
Weve had talks about another baby but have agreed to rethink after the wedding. Who knows, honeymoon baby maybe!? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->