Feb mummies new to 3rd tri :)

I'm new to 3rd tri, my EDD is 13th Feb, the closer it gets the more i realise i know nothing lol xx

Hi ladies!!
i'm due feb 5th...

this pregnancy thing is sooooooooooooo long, but so far it's been pretty enjoyable.

Hello ladies. Has anyone thought about hospital bags yet???

I have mine out and plan on just putting some stuff in it as I pick stuff up. So far it has breast pads and nipple cream and that's it.

I have mine out and plan on just putting some stuff in it as I pick stuff up. So far it has breast pads and nipple cream and that's it.

Yea, mine too! Breast pads and maternity pads. Ill buy a new toothbrush and a travel paste just for the hospital though. And then there are the essentials like shampoo, conditioner, soap and body wash, deoderant, Q-tips, old underwear that I dont mind getting ruined, slippers/slipper socks that I will throw out after the hospital, an old robe I dont want anymore, old towels and pillow cases. Some old pajamas and a long baggy t-shirt to be comfy in.

Not sure what to pack for LO yet as I have to ask my L&D what they supply. But I have to get working on that coming-home outfit!!

Im also packing a spare bag for DH as I am sure he wont have any idea what to pack :haha:

I think a good idea is to have 2 bags for yourself. One for during labor, one for after. But then thats a lotta bags if you have a seperate one for LO and one for DH... :dohh:

I dont want to come in and have the docs and nurses like thinking Im going on vacation or something! :haha:

i havent packed mine yett !!
need to get packing, i got told to pack mine at 29 weeks cuz im at risk of a prem birth :( but keep forgetting.
going ot pack it at weekend :)
xx

This morning I added...
2 toothbrushes for OH and I.
Hairbrush
Deodorant for me (still need to get OH another to pack in the bag)

I've just been looking up a few things to buy - nothing packed yet. Defo getting some magicool spray - sounds lush and a handheld fan. Going to get bag out this weekend and just start popping a few things in. My SIL told me to take black towels and black dressing gown (lol!)

I haven't packed my hospital bag yet!! I'm moving house first lol!!! I should probably make that priority once we get to the new house!
X x

how big is your hospital bags?
really scared incase mines to big lol!!
xx

Mine's a holdall bag - like a weekend away bag but I'm also taking a little case on wheels. After birth hubbie can take away stuff i don't need. I'd rather have more than I need.
What is everyone doing about towels? Silly I know but not sure how many to take. I've got four big bath towels (I'd like to use the pool if available) but will probably get in and out and don't intend to birth in it) so need to make sure got enough but they would fill my bags towels alone. How many everyone else taking?

I need to go buy black towels because Im not ruining my light colored ones!!

How is everyone feeling??

I'm starting to get tired now my bump is getting bigger! xx

I'm starting to get really tired now and bump is starting to feel really heavy. Struggle to think I have 10 weeks left for it to get bigger!

I'm just taking one towel in as they take up so much room, and then OH can take that away and bring me new ones as and when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->