Feb mummies new to 3rd tri :)

I am due 22 feb so in 3rd tri now and yes i am starting to brick it :(

hi, im moving over here at the weekend im due the 26th feb with :pink:

Liane xxx

Just noticed that so far no one is due on Valentine's Day.

Yes, johnoblueshoe is due the 14th!

How is everybody feeling now that they are officially third trimester huh!??!

:D

Iyer :) hope you don't mind me joining in

I'm due on the 8th feb cannot wait :)
Xx

Nobody is due on Valentines day because the doctors and midwives want that day off :p

Hiya! I'm due feb 2nd on team yellow could you add me to the list please :) 30 weeks today!!!!!! Xx

Relieved for a start....and also wondering if this tri will go fast or drag. I have 12 weeks left, now i can remember how fast the first twelve weeks of pregnancy went so hopefully this should follow the same. I'm heavy, heartburny, tired all the time and although im loving feeling bubs moving about, i want him fully cooked and in my arms!

Nice not to have the constant mc worry of 1st tri, yet now i have the worry if he doesnt move for a while, which he has a great habit of doing lately..completely still when i first get up, i can never find the HB with my stupid useless doppler then a few hours later there he is.....sure he does it on purpose!

Hi!!!
I'm not quite in 3rd tri but I'm getting close.
Due on Feb 26th with a blue bump! :)

hi there you can add me to the list ill meet my little one on Feb 16th so excited

Relieved for a start....and also wondering if this tri will go fast or drag. I have 12 weeks left, now i can remember how fast the first twelve weeks of pregnancy went so hopefully this should follow the same. I'm heavy, heartburny, tired all the time and although im loving feeling bubs moving about, i want him fully cooked and in my arms!

Nice not to have the constant mc worry of 1st tri, yet now i have the worry if he doesnt move for a while, which he has a great habit of doing lately..completely still when i first get up, i can never find the HB with my stupid useless doppler then a few hours later there he is.....sure he does it on purpose!

Wow, thinking about it, I havent felt bubs move in a few hours. Hmmm I better go drink something cold!!!

Is anyone else getting super bad braxton hicks already?

hey ladies
im a little bit egar not ment to move over till friday but i cant help myself lol!!
Im due to have our lil boy 25th of Feb. think we are going to call him Aiden thomas what do you think??

:hugs: to all!! xoxoxo

Hey ladies I can at long last add my name to this thread YEY!!!!

Im due on Feb 23rd

I have been stalking this thread since it started waiting to post in it......and now I can!!!!lol

Hi all I have just fixed my laptop so list will be updated tonight I promise.

How is everyone feeling? I haven't had bracton hicks at all. Just heartburn and headaches!!!
Xx

oh can i please be added to the list...
EDD 6th Feb with a boy - Dustin James :)

Hi there,

Lovely to meet you all - I'm Due to have my little girl on 20th feb. So strange being on the final stretch! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->