• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Evening ladies..i think it's 7 weeks the earliest you can have a scan done private..altho some places are different..am getting stressed now cuz swine flu has hit our wee town and everything has shut down..i work in the bookies and we think it's gonna close tomorrow for a week cuz everyone but me had to go up and get tested cuz they feel like poo..am getting married in 4 weeks and from 2 weeks ago it has spread like wildfire...all the schools are shut and just getting worse..am sure you's have all seen it in the news..so depressing..xx

Oh my goodness... what towns that?? I havent watched any news today... I really hope your ok.. and hope its all clear for you to get married.

So I'm back and I did the digital test, I was so worried it would say not pregnany but it said 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks' :happydance: it feels even more real now I almost cant belive it... 5 :bfp: s all before my Af is due :)

Do they do scans on saturdays? If so I want to get one when I'm 8 weeks :)

xxx

Called Dunoon..in Scotland..not so mucyh scarey the symptoms are really mild now..just everyone knows everyone so getting passed on...but thank you and going to try and not stress too much..as for the scan if ur doing privately they should do it on the weekends..most only do it on the weekends as they work for the nhs during the week but differs in different areas xx

Glad to hear the symptoms are mild... you'll be saying your vows before you know it :D what sort of wedding you having??

Ive had 2 private scans before but they were both in the week and didnt even enquire about weekends but to my dates I will be 8 weeks on a Sat if not then will go the monday.

xxx

Was supposed to be a small one but that didn't happen so sort of bigish lol just hope weather is nice.. hope i fit in my dress as i wasn't planning on being pregnant after the 1st month of trying lol..just thinking 4 weeks on Monday and i'll be sunning myself in Spain :) xx

Oh my goodness... what towns that?? I havent watched any news today... I really hope your ok.. and hope its all clear for you to get married.

So I'm back and I did the digital test, I was so worried it would say not pregnany but it said 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks' :happydance: it feels even more real now I almost cant belive it... 5 :bfp: s all before my Af is due :)

xxx

Congratulations!! You must be over the moon!!! Really happy for you!!! xxx

yay Hayley, :bfp: digi style is really great :happydance:

mummysuzie22, wow i love weddings, hope you have a fantastic day, i'll be praying for the sunshine for you!!

Morning ladies how are we all?
I still can't sleep properly and it's the last night in my own bed tonight and then i'm off to Mums and the MILs so won't be back in my own house until a week Sunday - hope i'm ok and no one notices! :dohh:

Morning ladies how are we all?
I still can't sleep properly and it's the last night in my own bed tonight and then i'm off to Mums and the MILs so won't be back in my own house until a week Sunday - hope i'm ok and no one notices! :dohh:

I'm sure you will be fine. You could just say that a few of your friends have had a bug and you feel a bit off. Theres always a bug about so no-one normally thinks any more of it! Have a nice time -x-

xxx

WooHOo!!! -x-

Evening ladies..i think it's 7 weeks the earliest you can have a scan done private..altho some places are different..am getting stressed now cuz swine flu has hit our wee town and everything has shut down..i work in the bookies and we think it's gonna close tomorrow for a week cuz everyone but me had to go up and get tested cuz they feel like poo..am getting married in 4 weeks and from 2 weeks ago it has spread like wildfire...all the schools are shut and just getting worse..am sure you's have all seen it in the news..so depressing..xx

You will be fine for your wedding day. I got married 4 months ago and everything seemed to be going wrong, but that was only cos I was always thinking the worst. Your dress will fit you perfectly and your day will be beautiful. Just remember to keep washing your hands and stay away from anyone who sneezes! -x-

is anyone else not feeling pregnant?? i feel totally normal!! i have sore boobs though but thats it!!

im confused atm cos i had some bleeding yday with a few largish clots but now its stopped again. i have sore BB's too and felt sick earlier but am ok now

im confused atm cos i had some bleeding yday with a few largish clots but now its stopped again. i have sore BB's too and felt sick earlier but am ok now

dont know hun, if its stopped then thats a good thing. I bled quite a bit with Reese & it turned out that i had a cyst, it was harmless i should add. If you are worried maybe see if you can get an early scan, its routine here if you have any sort of bleeding. xx

have you tested again today?

is anyone else not feeling pregnant?? i feel totally normal!! i have sore boobs though but thats it!!

i forget for a while and then remember and smile. i'm like you just tender boobs. i have faint twinges/pulling now and then. if i don't go the loo i get pain but my uterus is squashed by fibroids as well so that might make it slightly worse. oh and the lack of sleep at night.

not tested today no. im going to see how the bleeding goes today, and test tomorrow

i forget for a while and then remember and smile. i'm like you just tender boobs. i have faint twinges/pulling now and then. if i don't go the loo i get pain but my uterus is squashed by fibroids as well so that might make it slightly worse. oh and the lack of sleep at night.

i dont have the sleeping problem, i have slept so well the past few days!! I'm definately going to book a scan for 8 weeks, the time is dragging so much, theres no way i will last till week 12!!!!

hello everyone :hugs:

Samzi, I'm so sorry, you must be so worried. I've read though that bleeding without horrible cramps is usually nothing to worry about and common. I hope it stops today.:hugs:

mummysuzie, I can understand you worry about swineflu too, but thankfully, you will be away soon, lucky you :hug:

hayley, congratulations, it is so nice to have it confirm in writing isn't.

Tansey, hope you sleep ok away and don't let the cat out :rofl: Have you started suffering from nausea?

The only real symptom for me is sore boobs. I did have a little bit of nausea yesterday morning, but not sure I would have paid attention to it if I didn't know I was pg. I suffered from that desperate need to sleep too, but the cramps have lessened now and if I stop analysing everything, I don't really feel pg.

Am I the only early tester who wished she hadn't :happydance: I tested at 9dpo, exactly a week ago. So much seems to have happened already in my head, and it doesn't feel right that today, I am only 2 days after the witch was due. With my first, I didn't find out until I was a week late, so almost 2 weeks later...

I too think I am going to go for an early scan at 8weeks. Does anyone know how much they are approximately? With my first, I poas once, and didn't think for a second that something could go wrong, didn't have my first scan until I was almost 16 weeks (cause not even registered with GP!). Second, I poas twice, and was a bit wary, but the weeks went by quite fast and I was happy to wait for the 12 weeks scan. This time, I poas 8 times already!!!, and don't think I will be able to wait until 12 weeks.

One question, has anyone had a digi result that put them ahead of their dates? I was surprised to come up with a very dark line (as dark as test) on frer at 9do after about 5 wees, and when I did digi test at 13dpo, it came up at 2-3 weeks... I am absolutely certain of my dates (used cbfm and temped).

As for not telling people...I am not doing well.... I told my mum and was going to leave it to that until first scan...but then my best friend who had a baby last summer and moved away emailed me and asked me something about it and I couldn't resist. Then yesterday, I was talking to my neighbour, and she told me that she was awaiting a call from her daughter (who I get along great with) as she was a 1 week late and thought she could be pregnant...it all came out before I could stop myself :rofl:

Have a great week-end everyone, and really hope all will be fine for you samzi :hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hug:

FBbaby - how funny you telling everyone!
No, no morning sickness for me. My DH made me test at 13DPO so for a couple of days I was nervous just in case I was having a longer cycle! I'm wishing each day away now :blush: 5 weeks tomorrow so when I get home from visiting family i will be 6weeks and going to the docs then. I'm really hoping I get an early scan coz I have fibroids and want to see where beanie is positioned and check they are not squashed, so i will be laying the symptoms/pain/worry thick to get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->