February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I've gotten two due dates.... According to my LMP due date would be Feb 2 2010 Doctor thinks February 8 2010 :) Count me in!

Welcome :happydance: look forward to talking baby business :) xxx

No do we keep checking here? Or will there will be another place for us to chat? Totally new here... trying to find my way!

No do we keep checking here? Or will there will be another place for us to chat? Totally new here... trying to find my way!

Well this is the thread for mums due in February 2010 but you can post pretty much anywhere... you might like the 1st tri section where you can make your own posts and ask your own questions or reply to other threads :D xxxx

Is anyone else talking, living, breathing baby business now? It's all I can think/talk about. It's driving my family mad already! -x-

Is anyone else talking, living, breathing baby business now? It's all I can think/talk about. It's driving my family mad already! -x-

With OH yes but havent told anyone else... last time I was baby mad from the start and everyone knew then too lol :rofl:

do you know what pram you want yet :rofl:

xxxxxxx

With OH yes but havent told anyone else... last time I was baby mad from the start and everyone knew then too lol :rofl:

xxxxxxx

Oh yes, a red bugaboo bee!!!! trouble with working at Bluewater and having nothing to do but shop in your lunchbreak! -x-

xxxxxxx

Oh yes, a red bugaboo bee!!!! trouble with working at Bluewater and having nothing to do but shop in your lunchbreak! -x-

Haha I want a bugaboo too :) but I think its the camelon (sp) what I want oh AND a quinny!!! haha ... awww lucky I just have the joys of online browsing :rofl: xxxx

xxxxxxx

Haha I want a bugaboo too :) but I think its the camelon (sp) what I want oh AND a quinny!!! haha ... awww lucky I just have the joys of online browsing :rofl: xxxx

See I'm not sure about the Quinny. Not sure why! but don't bugaboo's just look so cool! I have a mini and this is one of the few which will fit in the boot. Hubby is getting bored of me keep showing him videos of it on you tube :rofl: It's my BIG birthday in Sep so i think my mum is going to buy me a bugaboo - YAY! -x-

My OH, Mom, Best Friend and Good friend that just found out she is pg too are the only people that know that Im expecting.. I cant wait until after our scan.. and then I be none stop baby talk!! =) its so hard to keep it in!

I didnt like the quinny's til I was about 20 weeks preg with Alex now i love love LOVE THEM!!!! :rofl: But I think I will have a pram addiction lol. Hope you get one... you will have to post pictures when you do :D

Shelby2007 - do you feel that cause youre thinking about it so much your worried you will randomly start talking about it to someone who DOESNT know??

xxx

xxxxxxx

Very good choice!! If I could, that's what I'd have too! I used to like bugaboo frog (or i think that's what it was) they don't make it anymore, but I too have made OH look at the video online!! Of all the things to do with pregnancy, that's the only material thing I really want!! How sad am I!:rofl::rofl:

going a bit off topic... have any of you used a digi if so how many days after your :bfp: did you use it?? basically if I used one now would it say pregnant or not?? xxx

going a bit off topic... have any of you used a digi if so how many days after your :bfp: did you use it?? basically if I used one now would it say pregnant or not?? xxx

I used mine the day my AF was due and I got a pregnant 1-2. They say you can use them as soon as 4 days prior to AF so pretty sure you'd get a pregnant result by now. xxxx

Im not due til Tuesday :blush: I just dont want to test and say not pregnant then be all upset wen it probs wrong xxx

i used one at 12 dpo & it said pregnant 1-2, i did another 1 at 15 dpo & it said 2-3!!

Gunna go for it... tonight!! what time of day did you test was it fmu?? xxx

Gunna go for it... tonight!! what time of day did you test was it fmu?? xxx

Mine was in the afternoon after a bottle of water!! I really didn't think it was my month and only did it because I fancied a drink that night!! They say if you test early, it would be better with fmu as this is when you have more hormone in your wee, but it didn't make any difference on mine!!

Good luck babe. Everythin crossed for you xx

Shelby2007 - do you feel that cause youre thinking about it so much your worried you will randomly start talking about it to someone who DOESNT know??

xxx

Yes.. :rofl: I dont lie..ever.. and its hard for me to keep this in.. I know Im not lying.. but Im a very open person and usually share more than someone wants to hear.. :rofl:

I just want to make sure baby is okay.. and I have a really good feeling about this time.. :baby:

Im going for a bit but will update later :D thanks for all your help ladies :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->