February 2010 Love Bugs :)

has everyone picked names, i have only got a girls name, stuck for boys!!

hayley- It was Keira before but i wasn't too sure then went totally off it!

Random- I am so sorry to hear that chick :hugs:

2 girlies- We have had our boy name for ages since before the :bfp: but found girls ones way harder!

Oh yeah random, i had a right itchy rash on the palm of my hand last week but it went in 2 days. Was very strange. I just kept putting moisturiser on it.

Hello, how has everyone's weekends been? Mines been shattering and gone way to fast, back to work tomorrow, yuk.

Ive been the same with names as Aimee, I've been certain from day one really about Boys name but cannot decide on girls name, I am going to let OH decide I think (within reason lol).

After everyones recommendations I ordered an angelsounds doppler, it came yesterday when I was out, I am so gutted, have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up from the post office, I am so excited!!

:hi: I agree with the weekend going too fast. I wonder how mummysuzie got on at her scan... oooh exited?

I am rubbish with names, Alex wasnt named for 6 hours in the end I just let OH choose :D I think we will stick with our girls name this time dunno about the boys name though lol.

xxx

I know, i keep popping on just to see if she has posted :D hehe!!

I'm disappointed :( I thought there would be an update by now, come on mummysizie, you know us pregnant ladies have no patience!!! xxx

Aimee thanks i'l try moisturiser hope it works!

where the heck is mummysuzie ive been excited all day waiting to find out what she's having shes being very cruel not posting and putting us out our misery :haha:

i wish i had her phone number, i bet she updates when im offline lol

Evening ladies!! Sorry took so long to get on here..well we found out we're on team Blue!!!! So happy!!! xx

Thank you ladies..was a brilliant expierence..he wasn't playing ball was face down with his bum sticking up so had to go for a walk then came back and he was up the right way but had his face turned into the placenta hiding..was too funny x

aww sounds so cute wonder if he'l still be shy when he's born xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->