February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Hi girlies :hi:

Hope you all had a fab weekend and enjoyed the weather!
It was beautiful!

Congrats MummySuzie!! Glad I saw this on facebook yesterday :D

xxx

Congrats to mummysuzie, !!!! woo hoo

is everyone on feb love bugs getting a gender scan??

Tricks xx

Morning ladies..well done 2girlies!! lol..my gut last time told me it was a boy and i was right and was right this time..shows that more than likely your gut is right!!

What's everyone up to today? How's everyone feeling? I think that when everyone buys things we should post them on here? I'm quite nosey hehe xx

:gun: you waited til I logged off :gun:

but congratulations on your little boy.... :dance: I said to OH yesterday I was impatiently waiting a lady on bnb has her gender scan today I have to wait a little longer to find out, then said she has a little boy called Alex I think we will have whatever she has, but I wasnt expecting you to come back and say boy :headspin:

congrats :) xxx

Awww Mummysuzie :D lol I wonder if I am right with m gut feeling too?
Only 1 week and 5 days! Whooooooooooooo!

LOL Oh bless you hayley- waiting until you logged off :rofl:

xx

Congrats Mummysuzie,

Glad you got what gender you wanted!

my gut feeling is girl, would be shocked if they said boy, but also over the moon. :D cant wait to find out I get all excited thinking about it :D callie, please change your scan to 4th so we can find out together :D

I have midwife this weds :happydance: feels like its been a long time coming. Cant wait to meet my consultant, I'm really excited for that :)

How was your weekened Callie? did you go beach? xxx

morning ladies!

congrats again mummysuzie!

well im going to see a psychic today with my sis-in-law :happydance:

ment to say was going to post in the scan page haley but ive still to get my 12 week scan so wasn't sure if there was much point and my edd changed to march so there would need to be a march date in there aswell!

WOO HOO!! team blue!! My dream was right about you too then! Mad.

Awww cool. I want a gender scan! xx

I know! I so want too! I cant because of p o o h y work! :growlmad:

Iv uploaded baby's heartbeat on to my facebook :cloud9:

Yes we went to the beach again sat evening lol It was so nice :)
Although this time, near teh chip shop we go to, there was police :-s and police tape all around one scene! Dont know waht happend though?! :shrug:

You always say my name H lol

Oooh random! Cant wait to hear what they have to say! I so look like I have a bump today! lol Except, i dont its the magic of fatness, bloat, and the ruching t-shirt lol.

Oooh! Aimee, dream about moi! lol

I did have a dream on sat, where I went for a scan, and I said to the lady, im having a gender scan later what do you think? She said, well dont be surprised if they say boy, then I went to the gender scan and they said boy!

But now I dont know if im having a boy because I have convinced myself thats what I am having, or, because I am! lol

xxx

NP- I did! Here,

Happy birthday Random :D

I was having a dream about the Feb love bugs last night and i saw the genders of some of us. I got,

Hayley girl,
Random boy,
Nervouspains girl,
Mummysuzie boy,
Beautywithin boy,
ramblinghaggis girl.

Hehe, shame i woke up before i dreamt about me but i keep having dreams mine is a boy.

Oh yes! lol (I hope your right ;)) lol

Aww! Are you finding out the gender too Aimee?!
If so, (and sorry if you have already said :blush: lol) When are you finding out?! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->