February 2010 Love Bugs :)

think i'd need to know the second name before i made my decision mummysuzie xx

okay then well i like Jaxon Andrew Nugent and Ashton Andrew Nugent

i wouldn't go with cory ive got a friend whos called that and even tho i love him to bits and hes great he can be a right pain in the a**e sometimes xx

Morning ladies!! me and OH had a argument last night, i got right worked up.. :( we are ok now. but i still feel stressed about it...

to top it off iv got an ear ache and my throat hurts...seeing as we couldnt go shopping last night hopefully going later

hope everyone else is well

good luck with you scan rach! xxx

Hey girls,

Congrats BW, glad I saw your staus last night! :D

Im really worried... Hopefully il see a midwife later... but since Yesterday morning I cant find the babys heart beating :( Iv been searching for 20 min at a time, twice last night and once this morning, and nothing, im really worried :cry:
xxx

Good luck with the scan Rach- did you get your reading yesterday too? (il have to look back to see if you commented lol)

I am seeing the midwife at 9.50, so fingers crossed she will hear something :) xx

Me too...

what was the me too... to???

its a pity you arent in Scotland one of the scan places up here give a discount to army families think its 25% if OH is here and 50% if hes posted in afghan or iraq or something like that

xx

Morning random! Sorry the Me 2 was to the being intrigued about the baby names things, but think you wrote yours while I was writing back!

Although the baby brain is 'me to' as well! I actually forgot how old I was this week it took me ages to work out! Its rediculous!

I never knew that about Scotland! Why cant they do that down here :-( I might pay for one in December when hes back (seems so long away :cry: ) but I will be around 30 -32 weeks then, can you still have the 4d ones then anyone know?

Good luck with the scan Rach- did you get your reading yesterday too? (il have to look back to see if you commented lol)

I am seeing the midwife at 9.50, so fingers crossed she will hear something :) xx
Good luck Rach!

Also good Luck Nervous, sending you good vibes, I am sure everything is fine though let us know asap! xxxx

Morning ladies..

Random i like your choices :)Just would like to pick one so i can start calling him it and get used to it..

Am sure it's just hiding Nervous..when i was at midwifes the other day it took her 15 minutes to find it and even even then was faint cuz it was hiding all the way down..wen are you seeing the midwife?

Glad you and oh have made up now BW..need to take pics and shows us what you buy!! xx

Mummysuzie- i LOVE keiran but oh knows someone with that name so wont let us have it. If it was up to me Keiron would be our boys name.

NP- Try not to worry, the baby is probably so active that he/she is just moving away so fast you can catch them. Hope the app with the MW goes well xxx

Mummysuzie- i LOVE keiran but oh knows someone with that name so wont let us have it. If it was up to me Keiran would be our boys name.

Thanks girls, im leaving in 10 mins, il be on just after 10... xx

Also- boys names I love all the below but OH doesnt! :growlmad:

Bradley
Scott
Kyle
Nathan- Nate for short
Jimmy

oh but we have a new girls name that we love- Lacey :cloud9: xxx

It's so hard to pick one lol..for Alex we had Kai and called him that all the way through then people started putting us off it so was sitting in hospital waiting to be taken down to be put on potossin and we decided to write a list a-z of boys names and we closed our eyes and picked one lol that's how indecisive i am lol this time we're not gonna tell anyone our name till he is born xx

NP- I totally love Nathan :D We have had this one picked out since the last pregnancy, i love the nickname Natty for it!

I also love Bradley and so does OH but the area he grew up in is called Bradley and it is a bit rough so that one is off the list plus i don't like the nickname Brad whic i assume hw would get called.

Lol! All the reasons behind the names thats why OH doesnt like them either lol.

Just came back- everything is fine! babys hb was going ten to the dozen on her doppler :cloud9: xx

Oh and the MW said- sometimes they move away because apparently the doppler tickes them and they dont like it! hehe! xx

Awww that is fantastic news! Isn't it amazing how the midwivws can find them straight away.

Heres my scan pics from yday

first pic you can see his willie.. second pic of his foot

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/MysticalMayhem/babyscanpic.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back